Elle

Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center - January 5th, 2018

she needed to do Summer Bummer, God Bless America, Tomorrow Never Came, Heroin (more upbeat, sort of like Honeymoon live) and Get Free, instead of Blue Jeans, Video Games, Serial Killer and Ultraviolence, this is an arena tour, she has to seriously step her game up now

bTCWrOo.gif

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I literally would have been satisfied with this setlist if Ultraviolence, Summertime Sadness, and Serial Killer were not there. Serial Killer was cute during the EST, but it's time she let it rest. I mean, the whole fucking tour is called "LA to the Moon". Heroin is what we deserved with a name like that! Also, Get Free should have been the closer! We're absolutely tired of Off To The Races being the closer. Even if it's her magnum opus!!! Who the fuck would suggest Ultraviolence when she has such a wide variety of songs. I'm literally choking on this cold brew. 

she needed to do Summer Bummer, God Bless America, Tomorrow Never Came, Heroin (more upbeat, sort of like Honeymoon live) and Get Free, instead of Blue Jeans, Video Games, Serial Killer and Ultraviolence, this is an arena tour, she has to seriously step her game up now

bTCWrOo.gif

WE LOVE THIS TEA

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

bTCWrOo.gif

she owes almost her entire career to Video Games lol she can't just scrap it even though we've heard it a million times before

I think that Lana will add Get Free and Heroin, I wish she didn't sing national anthem, blue jeans, ultraviolence, summertime sadness, OTTR, serial killer, and honestly I'm over Born to die too. I just want something fresh.

I would only keep Video Games from BTD tbh, the only other song I cared for (DMD) was killed already lol

8nl2OpX.png

This show was amazing and I’m very happy with it and I’m really stoked to see the Vegas show. That said I am disappointed about paradise. I even texted my husband that I was SHOOK bc of paradise and he was like “???”

Maybe she’ll switch out the unreleased song since I think before SK didn’t she say “I guess we can do Serial killer” like maybe she has a few lined up that the band knows and she’ll pick what she’s in the mood for at the moment.

LIZARD PEOPLE

Who the fuck would suggest Ultraviolence when she has such a wide variety of songs. I'm literally choking on this cold brew. 

Fucking tea if someone at my show tried to suggest that to her hands would be thrown

Honestly I don't want to say anything negative bc there is a LOT of amazing stuff she did tonight, really a great show, but yeah. Performing BTD tracks now 5-6 years after the album just feels like pandering, I would've been dead and buried if she had closed with Get Free, and if she had performed Heroin. But woowwww, stellar show.

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Someone just needs to sit her down and tell her OTTR is not cute live and that ending with something else would be more satisfying. But who knows, she will probably sing Get Free at some shows as an audience request or maybe when she's in the mood to. Overall, this show was better than I was expecting and her vocals sounded wayyy better than they did at the previous 2017 shows. Plus she laid on the floor and sang PWYC, a song she rarely sings. It's hard not to be shook by that alone

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

ok but honestly she should just ditch all of btd it's not cute anymore and lfl has 16 fucking tracks + more than 3 potential unreleased songs to pick from (and let's not forget our poor sis hm) 

i'm just happy about the fact that my show's at the end of april so i might get lucky and someone throws a bottle at her and tells her to not do ottr 

I WILL say, despite the lackluster song choices in the latter half, the band really came through with making them sound nice and she actually SUNG and hit those notes, something her 2017 California tour cannot relate to

So I went to listen to Scarborough Fair (the cover that she sang on the show) and maybe it wasn't like just something she wanted to sing.

Maybe it has to do with her inspiration when writing Cherry?

Look at this lyrics:

"Are you going to Scarborough Fair? Parsley, sage, rosemary & thyme" :creep: 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Regardless of things like SS, VG, OTTR, BTD and her staples we obviously all knew she was gonna perform because were not thick (but keep telling yourselves they’ll come off her setlist one day, I’m sure you’ll never be satisfied) it’s her strongest setlist in a long time at least, if not ever and in fairness, regardless of most people’s nitpicking, she had definitely done one thing: truly outdid herself.