Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Phoenix, AZ @ Talking Stick Resort Arena - February 13th, 2018

How can she be so cute in a dang polaroid?  :hooker:

It takes me at least 10 minutes to take an okay selfie WITH filters, a front facing camera, and perfect lighting, while she can take an impromptu polaroid selfie and have it coming out looking like art

giphy-1.gif 

Omg whyyyyyy is nobody talking about the fact that she did a bit of "Terrence Loves You" with band?? I'm screamin'!

Final setlist:

13 Beaches

Pretty When You Cry
Cherry
Scarborough Fair (cover outro)
Yayo
Born to Die
Blue Jeans
White Mustang

God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in it (shortened)
When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing
National Anthem (w/ 'Happy Birthday Mr. President' video intro)

Lust for Life

(Start Medley)

Change

Black Beauty

Young and Beautiful

(End Medley)

Ride

Video Games

Love

Summertime Sadness

Ultraviolence 

Terrence Loves You (shortened)

Get Free (acapella)

Off to the Races

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Omg whyyyyyy is nobody talking about the fact that she did a bit of "Terrence Loves You" with band?? I'm screamin'!

Really?? I want videos!!

Edit:Nothing on Youtube so far  :toofunny:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Lemme just... dump my experience gushing here weeks later. I'm by a fire finishing a vodka soda SO

This whole night was goddamn fun!!! I left right after work and accidentally got there super fucking early, so I went to a bar across the street and smashed 3 beers and a whiskey ( I love bing an adult.) The bartender asked what was going on and I said something like 'I have to go to a concert with a bunch of fucking teenagers.' They had my fav whiskey, truly blessed. I'm timid so I didn't say anything but I overheard an older lady talk to a stranger about how Lana is 'quite a bit like Stevie Nicks, I feel the same energy from her music." 

Anyway I ended up taking a random Reddit guy with me because I had that extra ticket, he was an 18 y/old kid who wanted to be a doctor and he was so sweet and happy he could go! I'm really glad I could share the experience with someone who was a stan as well. I gave him my Lust for Life hoodie that was too big and my drunk ass told him to text me if he ever wanted to talk to my brother about medical school lol.

The pit was very full and almost all of the upper & lower bowl were filled, it was awesome to see that Lana pull that in this random ass city. I put like 2 snaps on my story and 4 friends/acquaintances snapped back like 'BITCH I'M HERE TOO'

Kali was a fantastic opener! I'm not a huge fan of her music save for a few songs but she has awesome stage presence and I enjoyed her set live more than I thought I would. The crowd was also very much into it and it's nice to see everyone actually care about the opener...

Lana ofc was GREAT. The guy I brought filmed a lot so I just focused on enjoying myself lmao... I'M REALLY HAPPY SHE DID YAYO. He was hoping for Terrence Loves You and she performed some of it with the band, I was so happy he got to see his fav song preformed!

EVERYONE PUT THEIR PHONE LIGHTS UP FOR LOVE WHICH WAS SUPER SWEET, Lana said something like 'I'm still reeling from looking up and seeing stars" during the next song.

Earlier in the show she said something like 'I see you're trying for best crowd of this tour'

During PWYC she changed some of the lyrics to '...and my friends in Phoenix.' I'm a sap for this city and everyone cheered lmao. I was feeling it.

She said "you guys are the best" during National Anthem, for some reason I specifically remember that lmao

@@salvatore I'll have you know I yelled for Yosemite first, then Heroin!

It was really fun, glad I went even though I'm not a big live music person  :smokes2:

Also I drank a shiiiiiiiitload and I'm glad my car can drive itself.

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg