Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Phoenix, AZ @ Talking Stick Resort Arena - February 13th, 2018

jokes on u it's been 80 degrees since mid january, just today we got hit with a major coldfront and the sky was dark gray until like 5 when it cleared up & 0 rain

heatstroke or nothing

but honestly if I see any of those fans that have been to a good 10-15 shows im gonna be so disappointed

I’m fairly certain they are there... :eek:  I’ll be graced with their presence on Thursday 

hit up ldrontour to get live updates, ill try relaying the setlist to ppl back to here or @@Elle if you up for it (twitter) Im not barricade but I’ll try to get the best pics i can tonight!!!!! GOD BLESS YOSEMITE :crai:

Tonight’s look -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

About Yayo tonight - "This is a song I really like to do about an old friend of mine who isn't with us anymore. His name was Rob and we used to live, uh, well I lived in New Jersey, he lived in a different part of New Jersey. I remember one day he came back with the most giant snake on his back and I was like, "what the hell did you do??" It's funny, like, within 10 minutes - I couldn't really play chords, so I sort of made up my own chords, and I wrote a little song for him."

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Tonight's look was so gorgeous omg, the cute dress, the hair! The dress is like a black version of the Love/LFL album cover dress. Ugh she looks the most beautiful woman on Earth

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I blame our fellow non-LB lipsters for sabotage tonight, i feel cathartic, i feel happy for once this entire year- 2018 didn't officially start for me until tonight- i cried twice, i do not care. albeit the setlist was the most mundane of recent memory i loved her hair and look, she was so happy the entire time and while the song choices were w/e her vocals were actually REALLY good.

She went down to the crowd post-UV iirc and spent some good time there, making OTTR a full song w/ no barricade visit. She sung about 3/5 of and played with her vocals several times throughout. She did the same for PWYC, Cherry, WM (iirc), and I want to say Born to Die n World at War

Btw the tattoo Rob had gotten wasn't a snake! It was a dragon! :party: she thought snake sounded nicer though

On White Mustang (idk if this was new or smthn) but she fully laid down on the Piano like a pin-up girl, she went from cute emotion to rbf and it was so funny- I'll try to post photos if i can

my only real complaints is w the crowd tbh :creep: it was so apparent that we weren't singing along at the beginning as she tried to left the crowd carry Cherry (i think) and it was such a bummer to just hear nothing, she giggled and made some remark but it was awkward- this happened several times :deadbanana:

Also the crowd choices for songs as she held the mic up for the official choice @ barricade were.... West Coast, Honeymoon, and Lolita. I think Cruel World was thrown into the mix but it's such a blissful blur im really racking my head to try n remember :flutter: But yea I honestly cannot comprehend fans asking her to do the same goddamn songs she sung before or overplayed (literally look up any festival date for Lolita n CW why do we have to hear it AGAIN). I did scream yosemite as loud n much as i could left side stage wasn't v noticed by Lana :rip:

But for the record @@Elle or anybody needing the setlist she did Honeymoon and Get Free a capella, and went through with UV- lyric and all :rip: 

Quite literally any other song would've worked- Radio, Carmen, MDM, Lucky Ones, everything from Paradise except Ride, pick one song from the back half of UV good chance she hasn't sung it, most every HM song, GL, SB, TNC, BPBP like....why lolita? of every song? i don't get it- ik my yosemite obsession is real but i find it baffling the ONLY person thats seemingly asked about it was that ONE guy back in the popup shops that had the EP rumor which is still up in the air, hell nobody even said Bartender if she could give us a snippet...like what the fuck kinda quintuple show dipping fans r you :deadbanana:

I'm still so grateful to have gotten to see her, it was such an experience and I don't think I could honestly ask for more for my first show, I'm just really grateful idk that's the only word i can think of :) <3

e; also working the ldrontour snapchat acct was a success!

About Yayo tonight - "This is a song I really like to do about an old friend of mine who isn't with us anymore. His name was Rob and we used to live, uh, well I lived in New Jersey, he lived in a different part of New Jersey. I remember one day he came back with the most giant snake on his back and I was like, "what the hell did you do??" It's funny, like, within 10 minutes - I couldn't really play chords, so I sort of made up my own chords, and I wrote a little song for him."

a little masterpiece

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...