Elle

Atlanta, GA @ Philips Arena - February 5th, 2018

Overdramatic??? :stareney2:

um 

EonZYBX.jpg

edit: oops this is directed at the person that originally said she was overdramatic omg sorry for being a bitch to the wrong person

Yeah I really think she needed a break after all of that mess. And also I think this is the first time we see Lana crying in such, a fearful way. I really hope we never see her like this again. :(

*also*

thats a bit overdramatic if it was about the orlando thing...

How could it possibly be dramatic? Her life was threatened 2 days ago.

???, ?????????

very sad i missed getting tickets to my potential first lana show but i almost teared up at the video alone so i don't think it would've gone over well in person.  hopefully she takes some time off after this or at least like, rests up some.  can't believe the gall of some members to say she was overreacting, like nonironically shame on you.

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I hope she feels the love and safety we are all extending towards her, and if anyone complains about her or has anything negative to say for the rest of the tour I’m suing them

UbsOye5.png

If I heard someone was planning to kidnap me and try to impregnate me I’d be in a fucking bunker by now waiting for the apocalypse. So, no. She’s not overreacting. Her reaction is natural and heartbreaking.

Fayyt7N.png

thats a bit overdramatic if it was about the orlando thing...

im not sure if you forgot that two years ago, one of the biggest terroristic acts in the US happened less than 3 miles from where she was performing

or that the day prior to Pulse, Christina Grimmie was SHOT after her concert 

or that literally now every event we have there is a threat and police presence swarms said events and concerts 

OR

the fact that we have been rutlesss in leaking her voting registration, leaked her ENTIRE life work in terms of music and most likely ruined her vision and ideas for her discography (Ultraviolence was obviously not supposed to be the version we have ), personal photos from i Cloud twice, stalked and hunt down people she has worked with in the past, leaked pictures form other sources, stolen two of her vehicles, about 3 "fans" break in into two different residential places, research every single place she has lived and rented/owned, etccc etccc

im surprised we dont have her social security.. probably eclipse has it already 

yeah i would be overdramatic af about it ..rat 

Yeah I really think she needed a break after all of that mess. And also I think this is the first time we see Lana crying in such, a fearful way. I really hope we never see her like this again. :(

*also*

How could it possibly be dramatic? Her life was threatened 2 days ago.

I think the last time we've seen her cry was Dublin during VG, right? the tone is so different, poor baby :(