Pretty When You Cry

Cherry

Scarborough Fair (cover outro)

Yayo

Born to Die

Blue Jeans

White Mustang

Honeymoon

National Anthem (w/ 'Happy Birthday Mr. President' video intro)

Diet Mountain Dew

When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing

Lust for Life

(Start Medley)

Change

Black Beauty

Young and Beautiful

(End Medley)

Ride

Video Games

Serial Killer

Cruel World

Summertime Sadness

Off to the Races

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

It's really cool that Lana changes her setlist so much on this tour. I'd love to get the one above when she'll be playing Berlin in April but I'm pretty sure there will be some other songs. But I'm fine with whatever songs she'll be peforming (as long as there aren't more tracks from BTD included!).

I know its weird but Project Runway is one of my favorite TV shows and I know nothing about fashion. Certainly not like many of you. Having said that my opinion still counts for something.

And my opinion is this is her best look so far!!!!!!!!!!!! Outstanding.

What would Zac Posen say?

"Fun but flirty with a small sense of danger"!!

Interesting...

7_D1_A79_BE_1870_43_FD_BF9_B_9951_A516_D

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

http://instagram.com/p/BeK0ZC2A3Xr/

The way she sings Ride now breaks my heart but also makes me smile.

“I’ve been trying too hard.. on only one hit song.”

I feel like she’s admitting that she’s only putting out songs like “High by the Beach” & “White Mustang” because she thinks it’ll appeal to the general public, but it never does. Probably for some reason she doesn’t understand, the remix of “Summertime Sadness” was her only smash hit (of course there were VG, BJ, + Y&B but when most people think Lana Del Rey they typically only recall the summertime sadness remix) Even in the Complex interview last year the interviewer said to her “Is it weird that it’s probably your biggest hit?” and she replied with “Really?? You’re gonna say that?? Well, you’re probably right...”

But then again, right after she sings the lyric, she beams a huge smile. Because I think she knows that all of that aside, it doesn’t matter that she isn’t an artist that produces “hits” because she doesn’t need them. She’s won all of us without it. She has all of us waiting out for hours in the freezing winter weather all over the world to fill an arena just to see her for 90 minutes. But it’s always so worth it to us, and we do it over and over. & she knows that. She feels the love we give her. And she gives us that love back. At one of the other dates, in the middle of Ride she just kind of stopped and said “Do you all know how much you mean to me?” and just smiled and looked at the crowd for a bit before continuing the song.

She knows we love her because of who she is, and she loves us back just as much.

I feel like she’s admitting that she’s only putting out songs like “High by the Beach” & “White Mustang” because she thinks it’ll appeal to the general public, but it never does. Probably for some reason she doesn’t understand, the remix of “Summertime Sadness” was her only smash hit (of course there was VG, BJ, + Y&B but when most people think Lana Del Rey they typically only recall the summertime sadness remix) Even in the Complex interview last year the interviewer said to her “Is it weird that it’s probably your biggest hit?” and she replied with “Really?? You’re gonna say that?? Well, you’re probably right...”

But then again, right after she sings the lyric, she beams a huge smile. Because I think she knows that all of that aside, it doesn’t matter that she isn’t an artist that produces “hits” because she doesn’t need them. She’s won all of us without it. She has all of us waiting out for hours in the freezing winter weather all over the world to fill arenas just to see her for 90 minutes. But it’s always so worth it to us, and we do it over and over. & she knows that. She feels the love we give her. And she gives us that love back. At one of the other dates, in the middle of Ride she just kind of stopped and said “Do you all know how much you mean to me?” and just smiled and looked at the crowd for a bit before continuing the song.

She knows we love her because of who she is, and she loves us back just as much.

:crying2: :eartha: :krylie:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

​WOW

this might have been best show I have ever seen (by anyone)

​Her voice has never been better

and Elizabeth said COACHELLA was one of the 3 songs she was MOST PROUD OF from Lust for Life

(I was secretly hoping next she  would have said for Graham...

Elizabeth I am proud of you for Coachella, the #1 song of 2017, and one of the 20 greatest songs of all time

YAYO  now we all know (and here I figured I was the only one who heard)

glad the people with me last night were there to see this. Think one is going to be a lifetime fan now

but perhaps my favorite song of the night was HONEYMOON

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

it appears the setlist was - 

13 Beaches

Pretty When You Cry

Cherry

Scarborough Fair (cover outro)

Yayo

Born to Die

Blue Jeans

White Mustang

Honeymoon

National Anthem (w/ 'Happy Birthday Mr. President' video intro)

Diet Mountain Dew

When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing

Lust for Life

(Start Medley)

Change

Black Beauty

Young and Beautiful

(End Medley)

Ride

Video Games

Serial Killer

Cruel World

Summertime Sadness

Off to the Races

holy SHIT a song from honeymoon? that isn't music to watch boys to? catch me dead in an applebee's dumpster

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I feel like she’s admitting that she’s only putting out songs like “High by the Beach” & “White Mustang” because she thinks it’ll appeal to the general public, but it never does. Probably for some reason she doesn’t understand, the remix of “Summertime Sadness” was her only smash hit (of course there were VG, BJ, + Y&B but when most people think Lana Del Rey they typically only recall the summertime sadness remix) Even in the Complex interview last year the interviewer said to her “Is it weird that it’s probably your biggest hit?” and she replied with “Really?? You’re gonna say that?? Well, you’re probably right...”

But then again, right after she sings the lyric, she beams a huge smile. Because I think she knows that all of that aside, it doesn’t matter that she isn’t an artist that produces “hits” because she doesn’t need them. She’s won all of us without it. She has all of us waiting out for hours in the freezing winter weather all over the world to fill an arena just to see her for 90 minutes. But it’s always so worth it to us, and we do it over and over. & she knows that. She feels the love we give her. And she gives us that love back. At one of the other dates, in the middle of Ride she just kind of stopped and said “Do you all know how much you mean to me?” and just smiled and looked at the crowd for a bit before continuing the song.

LMAO i legit just started crying while reading your post and hearing her perform "ride" like that.

DAMN YOU lana, your music makes me feel way too much. i will most definitely cry in april at her concert too haha

beautiful words, elle.