Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center - January 9th, 2018 [CANCELLED]

From twitter it seems people that were attending this show... also had tickets to the 2015 Dallas show she cancelled. That seriously fucking sucks >< God this concert business is a faff

yeah, it's like our curse or something

I hope she doesn't really mean flu, that could take her out for days! She seemed fine at the show, sorry to everyone who was going :/

Exactly my thought, if she has a fever it could take a few days before it’s gone. And her throat could be hurting too... I really hope she meant a cold and not a flu.

Don’t celebs get flu shots?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Exactly my thought, if she has a fever it could take a few days before it’s gone. And her throat could be hurting too... I really hope she meant a cold and not a flu.

Don’t celebs get flu shots?

You're not safe from the flu even with a shot. I'm currently on day 4 with the flu, and I had got a shot a few months ago. It really sucks.

You're not safe from the flu even with a shot. I'm currently on day 4 with the flu, and I had got a shot a few months ago. It really sucks.

I know, but they can boost your immune system so to say. :) I don't think I've ever gotten a flu shot, but I thought celebs might if they have important things to do.

I hope you get better soon. :ohno:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

she will probably come back around at the end

I wouldn’t get too hyped about that. Not trying to drag you down or anything. I certainly hope she does but it is less likely, I think. This really kind of feels like the same thing that happened with the Dallas show for the Endless Summer Tour. Same things were was said and it never happened. I finally just ended up receiving a refund lol. If you can get a refund now and make a way to a different date that’s what I would do, instead of waiting to see if this gets rescheduled.

she’s probably been under a lot of stress lately and that can throw your immune system into a frenzy. I hope she feels better :(

This!!! Stress is never good for your immune system. Also the flu season is horrible this year! Apparently the shot for this year really wasn’t as effective as they hoped. Different strains and what not. I certainly hope she gets better as well. Maybe she can straightline (IV) some fluids and get some rest lol. Isn’t that the new craze, I thought I remember a vid of Stella doing it lol.

If homegirl really does have the flu, my show this Saturday (was going to be my first) is for sure canceled.  :crying4:  :crying4:  :crying4:

trying to find the power in me to be faithful/ I'm a beautiful person with a beautiful problem/ nothing gold can stay, etc.

If homegirl really does have the flu, my show this Saturday (was going to be my first) is for sure canceled. :crying4: :crying4: :crying4:

trying to find the power in me to be faithful/ I'm a beautiful person with a beautiful problem/ nothing gold can stay, etc.

Let us pray for a miraculous recovery!:pray2:

Change is a powerful thing, people are powerful beings.

In all seriousness she says she’ll resume in Chicago so you should be good for Saturday, probably.

It really does suck for everyone that made travel plans etc. I just got back from Denver so I know how much goes into seeing her sometimes! And I do hope it's not the actual flu flu. It really does take more than 2 days to get over that... She seemed so happy up on the stage in Denver! I really hope for everyone it's just a one off cancellation...