Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Denver, CO @ Pepsi Center - January 7th, 2018

"You know, I didn't know if I was going to mention anything about today.... but, i think i will since it was a little bit in the news today. I just want to say that I do have a particular song that Radiohead wants 100% of my publishing for. And actually, the only reason why I mention it is because I wanted to let you know -- I know some of you have been sort of brought here by, you know, the people who really are fans and you're just sort of there and whatever -- but for the fans, I just want to let you know that, you know, regardless of what happens in court, the sentiment that I wrote in that particular song, which was my statement song for the record, my personal manifesto, my modern manifesto. I just want to let you know regardless if it gets taken down off of everything, that those sentiments that I wrote and that I really am still going to strive for them, even if that song is not on the future physical releases of the record. I mention that now because that song in particular as well as this other song I'm going to sing now - well, it's half of it because it's in a medley - but this other song called Change is another song that was an important songs to me. & um yeah, I just wanted to let you know that for the Kids for and the Not Kids, who are real fans that are here. So, that's probably the last thing I'll say about it, but thanks."

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

RIDE NOW

"Singing blues has been getting old... not in Denver though."

"I've been trying to get by on only one hit song."

wow. we love you Lanaaaaa

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

She's going into the pit after Ride!

"You know, I didn't know if I was going to mention anything about today.... but, i think i will since it was a little bit in the news today. I just want to say that I do have a particular song that Radiohead wants 100% of my publishing for. And actually, the only reason why I mention it is because I wanted to let you know -- I know some of you have been sort of brought here by, you know, the people who really are fans and you're just sort of there and whatever -- but for the fans, I just want to let you know that, you know, regardless of what happens in court, the sentiment that I wrote in that particular song, which was my statement song for the record, my personal manifesto, my modern manifesto. I just want to let you know regardless if it gets taken down off of everything, that those sentiments that I wrote and that I really am still going to strive for them, even if that song is not on the future physical releases of the record. I mention that now because that song in particular as well as this other song I'm going to sing now - well, it's half of it because it's in a medley - but this other song called Change is another song that was an important songs to me. & um yeah, I just wanted to let you know that for the Kids for and the Not Kids, who are real fans that are here. So, that's probably the last thing I'll say about it, but thanks."

what does she mean by “if it gets taken down”

what does she mean by “if it gets taken down”

I'm not entirely sure but she's implying that if they win (Radiohead) it's possible for her and her label to be forced to stop distributing the song (not available for streaming or purchase anymore)

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif