Radiohead Sues Lana for Copyright Infringement on "Get Free"

get free is extremely similar to creep.

ok but its not. Only part of the verses are a bit similar, and the most important part of the song which is the chorus, the melody of that is completely different.

its funny how all the GF praise is in here as if that makes the case better. the best song on the album is.. copied? ha.

in the parts that get free sounds a bit like creep the melody isn't what makes it the best, it's the lush backing vocals and instrumental and besides there are differences in those too. Have you seen how songs like thinking out loud or shape of your have a copied melody? This isn't really like that... what makes the song the best is the chorus which again is completely different from creep

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

what is lanaboards.com in one comment you ask? :

looks like we have a bad case of the feels. Lana is a big girl guys, I think she can handle some bad press

You must be delusional if you don’t think Lana’s sensitive to bad press given her history with them

Oh, and sorry it bothers you that I attach personal feelings to artists I admire and their work. I’ve only been back on Lanaboards for a few days since October and holier-than-thou users who try to randomly come for other people are already old to me <3

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

You must be delusional if you don’t think Lana’s sensitive to bad press given her history with them

you think I sit and cry on my computer everytime someone here calls me stupid? 

its been 6 years. 

she'll get over it. 

you think I sit and cry on my computer everytime someone here calls me stupid? 

its been 6 years. 

she'll get over it. 

this isn't about you, people are just pointing out the plain fact that lana doesn't need more biased mediocre coverage - something that has caused lana to retreat on promo and tv appearances  :biblio:  :smh:  

its funny how all the GF praise is in here as if that makes the case better. the best song on the album is.. copied? ha.

it's not though. radiohead didn't construct get free.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Ok but like what is with these people calling Lana a "fad" lmao....

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

You guys fight over anything lol

If being attacked by radiohead and their fans isn't enough now even her fans are being part of it as well? Lana's been avoiding the highlights for years because of critics and it seems like this is happening again. Don't get me wrong though, I see the similarities between the two songs, but it still doesn't mean it Radiohead's move wasn't unnecessary.

Fayyt7N.png

I agree with what someone said earlier - relaxxxxxxxx. If Lana was so hurt by it, she wouldn't have probably talked about it. She's fighting it. I don't think our girl is as fragile as you guys think. Also, a couple other things:

1) She's not the first artist this has happened to recently. Anyone remember Gaga/Madonna - and that got FARRRR more attention than this, which brings me to my next point.

2) You may to remember we all live in a bubble of LDR. Most people that comment nasty shit are already moved on to the next thing by the time you read it. No one is that personally invested, which brings me to my final point

3) 4K dislikes and 2MM views are not that much. In the grand scheme of what gets likes/disliked and viewed on Youtube that's not even a sizable sample of the world population. It's probably not even 1%

We also don't know if this will go to court. And just because you see some nasty Lana comments I can count just as many (if not more) nasty Radiohead comments. So everyone, just relax. Please.