latothemoon

Buenos Aires, Argentina @ Lollapalooza Argentina - March 17th 2018

Lana will be performing on March 17th at Hipódromo de San Isidro at Lollapalooza Argentina in Buenos Aires, Argentina as a part of her 'LA to the Moon Tour'.

IG1w68n.jpg

PRE-SHOW UPDATES:

TBD

POST SHOW UPDATES:

Setlist:

TBD

Photo Gallery:

TBD

Seems like the show will be live-streamed on https://videos.filo.news/

Does this site work for you outside Argentina and what VPN extension do you use? Because i can't make it work.

"Is not available in your country" for me too, so I suppose a VPN could work? I used to use Hola! but it wasn't that good so I uninstalled it.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Seems like the show will be live-streamed on https://videos.filo.news/

Does this site work for you outside Argentina and what VPN extension do you use? Because i can't make it work.

Sooo good, since the show is going to be on Sunday I can chill all day and watch Lana play, last time we had a live streamed show on a weekend was with the Radio1 Big Weeknd, but the last actual show we got live streamed was the Glastonbury show, wasn't it? 2014 vibezzz

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

I guess, since this show is going to be streamed, she gave permission for the other festival shows in Latin America to be streamed too. Hope we finally get a good professionally recorded show where she has fun, sounds good and looks comfortable because unfortunately all the recordings of full shows we have gotten through the years were kinda uncomfortable.