latothemoon

Santiago, Chile @ Lollapalooza Chile - March 18th, 2018

I’m so mad at some of you saying she is not fine because of the fans in the streets and the mall etc. like, this is almost xenophobic, she almost never come to South American and the fans at the street only give love to her. We might be crazy but you can see that yesterday she was definitely liking this “craziness” and she delivered. Not you blaming her and blaming us ok that’s it bye

Americans seem to forget that was an American who tried to kidnap her less than a month ago and that's probably why she's been so uncomfortable lately with south american fans, but hey, at least South Americans are not shooting each others at schools as a hobby.

since PWYC is cut she should perform something in its place.. shades of cool pls 

I'm thinking she's decided to replace PWYC with West Coast for these shorter sets since they're both UV songs.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'm thinking she's decided to replace PWYC with West Coast for these shorter sets since they're both UV songs.

agree but I really need an hq live recording of shades of cool  :toofunny:

YoungKindheartedCapybara-max-1mb.gif

Thank you to everyone who wished me a great show! I had a blast! She looked gorgeous, had some killing vocals and looked like she was really enjoying herself and having a lot of fun (at least from my perspective lol), her stage presence was amazing and even if I was on the far right I never felt left out by her.

About the pre recorded vocals, I was actually quite surprised that I didn't almost heard them, I noticed when she skipped verses or didn't hitted the notes tho (LFL I see you :creep:) .

The Crowd was WILD! There was not even one word that the audience didn't screamed they're lungs out, they weren't jumping around because there was barely any space to breathe but the crowd was all over her, I tought the show was incredible and I'm really happy with the setlist.

PS: Ashley looked gorgeous she looked and smiled at me and my heart melted, one of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen (sorry @@Elle *Cola starts playing* :hooker:)

PS2:I really tried to convince the crowd to request Yosemite and a lot of them knew about the song but they tought she wouldn't sing it

8nl2OpX.png

I have to say that I have to praise Lolla because the quality of the livestream is amazing, you can barely hear the crowd but I assure you, they were loud af and not dead at all

8nl2OpX.png

Americans seem to forget that was an American who tried to kidnap her less than a month ago and that's probably why she's been so uncomfortable lately with south american fans, but hey, at least South Americans are not shooting each others at schools as a hobby.

This comment is really offensive...what exactly do school shootings have to do with Lana or the conversation at hand? I'm sure Lana wouldn't approve of fans anywhere taking cheap shots and using national tragedies (that at least one of her fans was most recently a victim of - I saw a Florida Lana stan on Twitter tweeting from inside their high school while the shooter was on the loose) to try and forward their "my country's fans are better than your country's fans" argument. Can't we just agree that there are bad people/"fans" everywhere, in every country, and at the end of the day, the TRUE fans are all just fans in her eyes, no matter which country they're from? She loves us all equally and is thankful for our support, no matter where we're from.

This whole thread is just...  :toofunny:  :rip: We are NOT yooooouuung and in looooove in heeuh!

giphy-1.gif 

This comment is really offensive...what exactly do school shootings have to do with Lana or the conversation at hand? I'm sure Lana wouldn't approve of fans anywhere taking cheap shots and using national tragedies (that at least one of her fans was most recently a victim of - I saw a Florida Lana stan on Twitter tweeting from inside their high school while the shooter was on the loose) to try and forward their "my country's fans are better than your country's fans" argument. Can't we just agree that there are bad people/"fans" everywhere, in every country, and at the end of the day, the TRUE fans are all just fans in her eyes, no matter which country they're from? She loves us all equally and is thankful for our support, no matter where we're from.

This whole thread is just...  :toofunny:  :rip: We are NOT yooooouuung and in looooove in heeuh!

Well, I just think that it's kinda xenophobic how some of her fans talk about south american fans (aka latin fans)

Of course there's bad ppl in all countries, but ppl (mostly americans) always talk shit about her fans from Brazil, for example. I think that it's kinda fucked up to see this shit and stay quiet.

Like, of course we get excited when Lana come here to South America, she's always on europe/USA. 

Well, I just think that it's kinda xenophobic how some of her fans talk about south american fans (aka latin fans)

Of course there's bad ppl in all countries, but ppl (mostly americans) always talk shit about her fans from Brazil, for example. I think that it's kinda fucked up to see this shit and stay quiet.

Like, of course we get excited when Lana come here to South America, she's always on europe/USA.

I totally understand being excited about Lana coming to a place she never comes, and I agree that if people are being xenophobic, you should speak up. All I'm saying is there are better, less offensive ways to do so than throwing in a comment about a sensitive issue that has nothing to do with the conversation at hand.

giphy-1.gif 

Well guys, this two performance make me realised how much I miss that old days when Lana just stant there and sing, no dancers, no choreo... just her soulful voice and her connection to her fans.

sometimes it seems Like Lana is giving more importance to those, sometimes, cringe worthy moves (hello Off to the races) than to her singing... and for me... this is when it starts to be a problem :/

Soooo I just read through the thread and it seems that she didn’t sing well? Maybe it was a good thing I slept instead... would you say it’s worth it to watch it again? I loved Lolla Argentina and will watch it again, but what about this one?

Too bad I missed her squat. :omg: (And I hope someone can find her dress, it didn’t look too expensive!)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png