Sign in to follow this  
latothemoon

Brisbane, QLD @ Riverstage - March 29th, 2018

She gave her jacket to a fan in the crowd at the end of the show!

40433723214_d548456469_o.jpg41145555421_830fcb5048_o.jpg40433724174_971e5ff020_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

She really is an Australian safari queen in these outfits, I’m laughing.

Also very weird to see her to sing MDM in that type of outfit. So used to seeing her in full 2012 GLAM while performing it. Reminds me how much visuals are important to her music.

https://instagram.com/p/Bg6aLRcnOI4/ Here’s the video you were talking about. I can’t detect what she’s saying tho :trisha: does anyone get it?

i hear something like:

???

chevrolet (?)

all the time that i play

???

??? mileage (?)

i can wait for you

can't you wait

at my gate

you know it'd be ?

if i just told you to come through

i tried googling some of the parts i'm sure of and i don't get any lyrics that match, so i don't think it's a cover. maybe a snippet of a new song? or an intro she wrote for WM? idk.

i hear something like:

???

chevrolet (?)

all the time that i play

???

??? mileage (?)

i can wait for you

can't you wait

at my gate

you know it'd be ?

if i just told you to come through

i tried googling some of the parts i'm sure of and i don't get any lyrics that match, so i don't think it's a cover. maybe a snippet of a new song? or an intro she wrote for WM? idk.

___ you,  ___ wait,  all the time that I take. 

Doesn't matter how much I can wait for you. 

You know it'd be perfect if I just told you to come through

That was it thank you!!! 

It sounded like 'shepherd you, shepherd wait' but that doesnt make sense so idk 

Oh yeah here is what she said during Børns performance

https://twitter.com/astrologiser/status/979337509430738944?s=19

is that a response to what happened in sydney? cause in sydney there weren't many people in the crowd (usually isn't for openers), the applause lasted 4 seconds, no one really dance and at one point someone threw a water bottle at his head

is that a response to what happened in sydney? cause in sydney there weren't many people in the crowd (usually isn't for openers), the applause lasted 4 seconds, no one really dance and at one point someone threw a water bottle at his head

Brisbane was before Sydney :) 

She gave her jacket to a fan in the crowd at the end of the show!

40433723214_d548456469_o.jpg41145555421_830fcb5048_o.jpg40433724174_971e5ff020_o.jpg

Honestly, this is sweet but I'm surprised nobody was mauled when she gave that jacket out lmao.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I was just going through my phone and saw some videos of this objectively lame concert. There was an issue with registering with Lanaboards so I was lurking here but couldn't post about the horrors I lived. I made it about two rows from the front and I was literally drenched from sweat so much that my watch fell off (RIP my watch 2017 - 2018). The fans at the front were of course vicious - who among us was up there? People were faking 'fainting' so that they could get to the front and security would carry them out, Lana sort of gave a laughing nod each time, and at one stage said "Wow you guys are dropping like flies, huh?!".

We had fun and my friend and I were singing along on Young and Beautiful and a girl near us said "You have such a nice voice!" so I was CHUFFED. A very good looking guy next to me kept yelling "DATE ME LANA". As Lana pretended to consider audience requests, I yelled out a few times 'SING LOVE!' which everyone was really not in the mood for. Felt a little disappointed she didn't do any fun additional songs and the set was essentially the Lollapalooza broadcast - even more annoying when she sang an additional 4 or 5 songs in Sydney and Melbourne respectively. 

Not sure if I'd go to another one, definitely wouldn't go to another one at Riverstage. :scoff:

3lfQEhw.png

3 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

I was just going through my phone and saw some videos of this objectively lame concert. There was an issue with registering with Lanaboards so I was lurking here but couldn't post. I was about two rows from the front and I was literally drenched from sweat, the fans at the front were of course vicious - who among us was up there? People were faking 'fainting' so that they could get to the front and security would carry them out, Lana sort of game a laughing nod and at one stage said "Wow you guys are dropping like flies, huh?!".

We had fun and my friend and I were singing along and a girl near us said "You have such a nice voice!" so I was CHUFFED. A very good looking guy next to me kept yelling "DATE ME LANA". As Lana pretended to consider audience requests, I yelled out 'SING LOVE!' which annoyed everyone. Felt a little disappointed she didn't do any fun additional songs and the set was essentially the Lollapalooza broadcast - even more annoying when she sang an additional 4 or 5 songs in Sydney and Melbourne respectively. 

Not sure if I'd go to another one, definitely wouldn't go to another one at Riverstage. :scoff:

omg Riverstage looked good but I couldn't go plus it looked odd because riverstage is a legit hill so I was like um that's going to be annoying af. The most was crazy there apparently from what I heard