American Bottom

HMD's Lust For Life (Deluxe Edition)

Hello everyone. Not sure if many of you know, but i'm pretty good with editing music. So i decided to create a Deluxe Edition for LFL. It includes my own edited versions of songs, along with BAR, and an Interlude to better transition into the second half of the album. For a taste of how it transitions with the interlude, here's a snippet :teehee: http://picosong.com/wyC4T/
Tracklist

1. Love

2. Lust For Life

3. 13 Beaches

4. Cherry **

5. White Mustang **

6. Daisy Chains **

7. Groupie Love

8. In My Feelings

9. Architecture

10. Sweetest Melodies (Interlude) **

11. God Bless America

12. When The World Was At War

13. Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems

14. Tomorrow Never Came

15. Heroin

16. Change

17. Get Free

Note 1. Songs with ** Next to them are special mixes created by me. :)
Note 2. For Daisy Chains, i mixed the Alt. Mix and Album Version together. It's wayyy better imo ;) :hooker:
Note 3. When the instrumentals leak, i plan on making solo versions for all songs with features. Then i will add them as bonus tracks.

Link

(Update March 18) 

groupie love

http://picosong.com/wY6SX

cherry

http://picosong.com/wY6b9

tomorrow never came

http://picosong.com/wY6SD

ENJOY :) :) :)

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

That's great, did you also add Amy and Whitney/cruel romance to get free?

No I didnt..but now that you mention it, I will definitely get the Amy and Whitney part mixed in soon. Thanks for the tip xo

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

i'm listening to all of now but i started with WM ah thank you for taking my request :deadbanana: :hdu:

"AND IT WASNT EVEN THAT GOOD" thank you king :kiss:

Thank YOU for suggesting it. Inspired me to do the rest. :kiss2:

WOW, what a beautiful interlude into God Bless America. I'm here for it.

As much as I love LFL, I feel like it has two potential wholly formed concept albums in it that individually could've easily become her magnum opus and dethroned Ultraviolence if executed properly.

WOW, what a beautiful interlude into God Bless America. I'm here for it.

As much as I love LFL, I feel like it has two potential wholly formed concept albums in it that individually could've easily become her magnum opus and dethroned Ultraviolence if executed properly.

Thanks. And Agreed 100% :oprah3:

I'm writing as I'm listening... sorry if it's messy.

I liked the shattered glass sound effect in Cherry, but I'm not sure if I like the... how to describe it, the "button pushing bass" coming in so early in the background for Daisy Chains (at 0:34). I'd rather have it clean and then come in at 0:50 ("I got a feelin' in my bones..."). I haven't listened much to the Youtube version of Summer Bummer, so I don't know if it's like that in the original or if it's something you've mixed. Eitherway, this sounds greaaattt! :illumilana2:

(I suppose BAR is supposed to be Architecture in the tracklist? The file is called BAR. ;) )

If you'd like to edit Architecture more, I suggest more bass for the chorus so it gets a "lift", if it's possible. :flutter:

Ohhhh maiii GAHD, that interlude! :defeated: Nice mixing there!!

I can't really hear if there's any difference in the songs without * compared to the originals (maybe because I'm studying at the same time and keep it on fairly low volume), but overall: cool idea and great job! :D :party:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm writing as I'm listening... sorry if it's messy.

I liked the shattered glass sound effect in Cherry, but I'm not sure if I like the... how to describe it, the "button pushing bass" coming in so early in the background for Daisy Chains (at 0:34). I'd rather have it clean and then come in at 0:50 ("I got a feelin' in my bones..."). I haven't listened much to the Youtube version of Summer Bummer, so I don't know if it's like that in the original or if it's something you've mixed. Eitherway, this sounds greaaattt! :illumilana2:

(I suppose BAR is supposed to be Architecture in the tracklist? The file is called BAR. ;) )

If you'd like to edit Architecture more, I suggest more bass for the chorus so it gets a "lift", if it's possible. :flutter:

Ohhhh maiii GAHD, that interlude! :defeated: Nice mixing there!!

I can't really hear if there's any difference in the songs without * compared to the originals (maybe because I'm studying at the same time and keep it on fairly low volume), but overall: cool idea and great job! :D :party:

Thanks so much queen. About BAR, I actually remastered/upscaled it myself. Made it clearer and lifted the instrumental of the bridge (also made it more spatial). I might go back and add more bass as you suggested.

Xoxoxox

Thanks so much queen. About BAR, I actually remastered/upscaled it myself. Made it clearer and lifted the instrumental of the bridge (also made it more spatial). I might go back and add more bass as you suggested.

Xoxoxox

THAT’S why it sounded better than I remembered! Well then, you don’t need to do much more, ignore me. :hooker:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png