American Bottom

HMD's Lust For Life (Deluxe Edition)

Update:

I added the live vocals to cherry ("cause what can you do?", etc)

Will be uploading that along with all the solo versions this week

Here's a preview of the new cherry

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I was thinking about this earlier today, what it would sound like if you combined live and studio vocals! I like this, it’s almost like I wish she sang like this in the album too because... I honestly think Cherry sounds worse now than at the release, maybe because she sounds so great singing it live.

Oh well.

Thanks!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Update #2: So, i thought about it, and i decided to only make solo edits for GL and TNC. The other songs are perfect as-is. Also, i edited TNC to be more of a duet since their voices together sound nice. Sean by himself, however...no. LMAO anyways, hope u like it.

I have added the new cherry and solo versions to the Original Post. Enjoy  :)

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I really like the BAR edit. I'm just so used to the leak and love that one so much idk if I can replace it. It is nice that your version is so much clearer. No clue how you did it but it sounds great. 

And forgive me but what did you change to WM? Maybe I just haven't listened to a while but it sounds the same other than the vocals maybe being more echoey than I remember? Again mostly my issue cause I clearly haven't listened in a while if I can't tell the changes  :rip: 

I really like the BAR edit. I'm just so used to the leak and love that one so much idk if I can replace it. It is nice that your version is so much clearer. No clue how you did it but it sounds great. 

And forgive me but what did you change to WM? Maybe I just haven't listened to a while but it sounds the same other than the vocals maybe being more echoey than I remember? Again mostly my issue cause I clearly haven't listened in a while if I can't tell the changes  :rip: 

i added her saying "it wasnt even that good" right before the first chorus, and "loooooooser" right before the second.

Adds a bit of shade to the song tbh. 

"your record dropped, and it wasnt even that good" - Lana Del Rey , 2018

i added her saying "it wasnt even that good" right before the first chorus, and "loooooooser" right before the second.

Adds a bit of shade to the song tbh. 

"your record dropped, and it wasnt even that good" - Lana Del Rey , 2018

Mess at me totally missing both  :facepalm: 

The interlude is really good as well and I need to listen to the solo version of GL cause I've been waiting for a good one  :defeated:

Mess at me totally missing both  :facepalm: 

The interlude is really good as well and I need to listen to the solo version of GL cause I've been waiting for a good one  :defeated:

thanks. be sure to come back and let me know if you like GL

This is amazing, your Love Demo Mix tho, that thing is pure fire :oprah:

Thank You!! I actually need to update this to include my Roses Bloom For You studio version and my final mix of the Love Demo. I can PM you when its ready if u like?

Thank You!! I actually need to update this to include my Roses Bloom For You studio version and my final mix of the Love Demo. I can PM you when its ready if u like?

PLESE! (I can leak snippets :creep:)

Also your BAR remaster is excellent :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

PLESE! (I can leak snippets :creep:)

Also you BAR remaster is excellent :defeated:

Thank you! I didnt think people would be able to tell a difference in sound at first.

And Alright I'll definitely PM you at some point this week. :kiss2:

Thank you! I didnt think people would be able to tell a difference in sound at first.

And Alright I'll definitely PM you at some point this week. :kiss2:

Thanks King! Love your work :heart:

8nl2OpX.png