lola

Lana Del Rey announces 2013 European Tour dates

01 November 2012

UK/EUROPEAN TOUR PRE-SALE

Paradise_Edition_Packshot-600x600.jpg

Tickets for Lana’s UK/European Tour dates go on an exclusive fan pre-sale tomorrow afternoon GMT. In order to receive information on the pre-sale, sign up to Lana’s mailing list and you will be sent details via email. Sign up here.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

THIS. And stop singing about driving and cars unless you're gonna play the Motor City.

detroit? (not from the us so cut me some slack)

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I'm just gonna come out and say it. I think it's neat that she plays the US so little. How f'n cool is that? She's awesome like that. Why should she have to or be expected to tour her home country? Tours are boring. Her shows are uncommon, notable, momentous. I also like that she's just generally not into playing live and how little she does it, even outside of the US. And i absolututely love that she doesn't do encores. Oh, and that she hasn't really had drums in the lineup. FUCK YAH, LIZZI.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

^ Delicious sarcasm. It's funny, but I would have thought she'd be more comfortable touring the US with how much she travelled (if she did) all over it and all the strangers she met and all that. Maybe she toured it too much and she got bored now :')

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

^ Delicious sarcasm. It's funny, but I would have thought she'd be more comfortable touring the US with how much she travelled (if she did) all over it and all the strangers she met and all that. Maybe she toured it too much and she got bored now :')

didn't she say she toured the world?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Ha, no sarcasm at all there. I meant every word.

Also, there is a night and day difference between touring now as the celebrity Lana Del Rey and what it might have been like for her back then, roaming around the country anonymously and freely (did she really do that, or has this been heavily exaggerated by her and romanticized by us?) So that might explain the point you brought up.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Yea, I know what you mean and everyone's explanations of why she doesn't really like to tour in the US make a lot of sense - I guess I relate it to myself a bit. I didn't 'tour' Europe much but I've lived here all my life, visited some countries, if I was any sort of performer I'd just feel more comfortable here than in America because I'm not familiar with the 'scene' there at all (except from films and crazy tv programmes and stuff). But I can understand Lana might feel different.

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

Thank you! :) The tickets are more expensive than I expected them to be... but after reading the small print on the website, I will not be buying them now for the Hamburg show I'm attending. It says that tickets from international buyers may have to be picked up at the box office and orders might be cancelled and refunded. How ridiculous is that? They either offer an international presale with equal conditions for everybody or restrict it to one specific demographic only.

No pre-sale for France... is this a joke ? Paris is the most difficult place for having tickets for this concert (only one date in a small theater, and Lana is very popular here) and the price is really high. I'm so disappointed and angry. I don't know how I will obtain my tickets monday. The concert will be sold out in less than 5 minutes.

Thank you! :) The tickets are more expensive than I expected them to be... but after reading the small print on the website, I will not be buying them now for the Hamburg show I'm attending. It says that tickets from international buyers may have to be picked up at the box office and orders might be cancelled and refunded. How ridiculous is that? They either offer an international presale with equal conditions for everybody or restrict it to one specific demographic only.

Where does it say that? Can you copy / paste?

I bought London tickets and I am in Greece.

They will be sent to me or I may get an email closer to the date

that says 'pick your tickets at the box office' - both have happened to me in the past.

They usually do the latter when there's no time to print and send them -

not the case here.