lola

Lana Del Rey announces 2013 European Tour dates

Where does it say that? Can you copy / paste?

I bought London tickets and I am in Greece.

They will be sent to me or I may get an email closer to the date

that says 'pick your tickets at the box office' - both have happened to me in the past.

They usually do the latter when there's no time to print and send them -

not the case here.

They say that for the German tickets.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Where does it say that? Can you copy / paste?

I bought London tickets and I am in Greece.

They will be sent to me or I may get an email closer to the date

that says 'pick your tickets at the box office' - both have happened to me in the past.

They usually do the latter when there's no time to print and send them -

not the case here.

When entering your details a text pops up under the button 'I Agree to the Terms and Conditions' which says:

We will endeavour to fulfil international orders where possible, but you may be contacted by our customer services department to confirm your details. You may also be required to collect your tickets at the box office. Please note that in some cases, it will not be possible to complete your order and you will be refunded in full. Thanks for visiting the UK!

I think that's just in case but it will never happen... still yeah it looks fishy.

I never got that pop up though when I entered Greece for the London date.

Weird...

EDIT

Now I see it's there for Greece, too.

Hmmm... nah they won't do that.

I have bought tickets from See many times

and never had a problem.

They say that for the German tickets.

No, I just checked and it's for all placements made outside the UK. :)

I think that's just in case but it will never happen... still yeah it looks fishy.

I never got that pop up though when I entered Greece for the London date.

Weird...

That's strange. Because when I choose Greece for the London date, I do get this small print. Maybe you just didn't see it? Well, but when you say that either way isn't a problem for you, this should be fine. :)

Please note that in some cases, it will not be possible to complete your order and you will be refunded in full.

This is ridiculous. Can you imagine getting tickets from this pre-sale, then later when the show is sold out they tell you "lol sry, no tix 4 u! :troll: ".

I'm happy the Stockholm tickets were sold through Ticnet, I already have my ticket.

To be away from all, to be one of everything

well, my mail says that i might receive the tickets in the week of the concert.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

They will either send our tickets and charge us some fee for the postage or mail us that the tickets will be there to pick up on the night.

The good thing is See are available to contact even on the phone unlike Ticketmaster -

where you can't speak with an actual person unless you try for days!

Tickets will be despatched as soon as possible, but may not be received until the week of the event.

what the fuck?

am i seriously going to get the tickets in the week of the concert? that'd suck.

Tbh i think that's just them saying 'If you get your tickets late then YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN ABOUT US COZ WE PREVIOUSLY SAID THIS HURRR'

I think they're just covering their backs.

Yeah, and we'll get them eventually~ still 6 months ish to go hahah

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

everyone go die tbh

this is how i feel but then again i'm so excited for the girlies and guys who got theirs tickets WOOP WOOP!!!!! AHHHH i'm excited so much, i'm a bi-polar bunny :)

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

You all need to stop stressing about the ticket! Does it matter if you don't get the ticket until a week before the gig? You don't exactly need it... :P

I've bought tickets from them before and they were delivered 3-4 weeks before the gig.

20r46kx.jpg