lola

Lana Del Rey announces 2013 European Tour dates

Change of plan, I think I'm going to the London gig now but I have this 1 standing Birmingham ticket :s

Sell it next year, it'll be worth a lot more then.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Wonder if there is merchandise... other than what we can already buy I mean. My purse is in great danger.

i don't think lana has any merchandise.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Well its still possible they'd sell some, since its an absolute goldmine.

it is, but i doubt lana's interested in selling shirt, bags, and toilet seats with her photo on it like other artists. she's only interested in the music and she's never sold merchandise.

It's not always up to Lana, her management might seize the opportunity. It wouldn't have to be anything tacky, just a tour t shirt or something along those lines. If they've sold Lana lithographs I don't see why anything else would be far-fetched.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

It's not always up to Lana, her management might seize the opportunity. It wouldn't have to be anything tacky, just a tour t shirt or something along those lines. If they've sold Lana lithographs I don't see why anything else would be far-fetched.

This, when Ke$ha did a small tour she only sold 3 t-shirts, one poster and a keyring.

the same will probably go for Lana, she will sell (a) poster(s), keyring,...

There's always merchandise.

This, when Ke$ha did a small tour she only sold 3 t-shirts, one poster and a keyring.

the same will probably go for Lana, she will sell (a) poster(s), keyring,...

There's always merchandise.

there's not always merchandise. and i hope to god, lana won't sell keyrings.

Has anyone ever queued really early for a gig before? What happens if you need a piss? Is it acceptable to nip off to the toilet while your friends save your space or is that a big no-no?

20r46kx.jpg

Has anyone ever queued really early for a gig before? What happens if you need a piss? Is it acceptable to nip off to the toilet while your friends save your space or is that a big no-no?

Yeah, whenever I queue a few times at least my friends will leave the queue and go buy some food or something. Normally it should be fine.

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome