lola

Lana Del Rey announces 2013 European Tour dates

Has anyone ever queued really early for a gig before? What happens if you need a piss? Is it acceptable to nip off to the toilet while your friends save your space or is that a big no-no?

I have, I think 11-12 hours at most. It's ok to go to the bathroom, I've also gone to get something to eat real quick (something to-go, not go eat in a restaurant obviously).

To be away from all, to be one of everything

there's not always merchandise. and i hope to god, lana won't sell keyrings.

Hmm well in Belgium there's always merchandise; at least to all the concerts I have been to. ( Kat Deluna, Britney 4 times, Gaga 5 times, Ke$ha, Kelly Clarkson, Beyoncé, Jonas Brothers, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Milk Inc, Justin Bieber, Nicole Scherzinger, Jennifer Lopez.... even not so famous artists have a few merchandise stuff like cd's, and posters)

I have, I think 11-12 hours at most. It's ok to go to the bathroom, I've also gone to get something to eat real quick (something to-go, not go eat in a restaurant obviously).

Well most people who stand behind will know that you've been standing there the whole time, so they won't say anything about it, but you shouldn't get out of the line during the last 2-3 hours before the concert start cuz mosts of the people will be arriving then and they will make a big deal out of it. the best thing you can do is not think about it, just go to the toilet or so and get back to your spot in the waiting line...

Well most people who stand behind will know that you've been standing there the whole time, so they won't say anything about it, but you shouldn't get out of the line during the last 2-3 hours before the concert start s; cuz mosts of the people will be arriving then and they will make a big deal out of it. the best thing you can do is not think about it, just go to the toilet or so and get back to your spot in the waiting line...

Yeah, whenever I queue a few times at least my friends will leave the queue and go buy some food or something. Normally it should be fine.

Well most people who stand behind will know that you've been standing there the whole time, so they won't say anything about it, but you shouldn't get out of the line during the last 2-3 hours before the concert start cuz mosts of the people will be arriving then and they will make a big deal out of it. the best thing you can do is not think about it, just go to the toilet or so and get back to your spot in the waiting line...

Oh thank God for that!

Thank you guys :)

20r46kx.jpg

About the See Tickets situation, regarding tickets bought from abroad - don't worry kids!

I contacted them and got this reply:

''We put this information down as there are certain shows where we are not supposed to sell tickets to customers with overseas addresses, so we sometimes have to ask customers to confirm their details and have to cancel the orders if they cannot do so.

Your order will be fine, as the Lana Del Rey London show is not one of these shows. Your tickets will be sent by Airmail a little closer to the time, and if they do not arrive, we can arrange replacements for you to collect at the venue instead, as long as you contact us at least 48 hours before the show date''

Guest Maru the Cat

About the See Tickets situation, regarding tickets bought from abroad - don't worry kids!

I contacted them and got this reply:

''We put this information down as there are certain shows where we are not supposed to sell tickets to customers with overseas addresses, so we sometimes have to ask customers to confirm their details and have to cancel the orders if they cannot do so.

Your order will be fine, as the Lana Del Rey London show is not one of these shows. Your tickets will be sent by Airmail a little closer to the time, and if they do not arrive, we can arrange replacements for you to collect at the venue instead, as long as you contact us at least 48 hours before the show date''

Off topic, but I used to creep PopJustice and I recognize you from there.

Hi. :creep:

*slinks away*

You're bitching about 3 hours? I'd be ecstatic if Lana performed that close to me. The show nearest to me was over a 6-hour drive into Canada and I'm still kicking myself I didn't go. I'm tired of Europeans whining about how Lana needs to tour more in Europe. She's barely even toured in her own fucking country.

THANK. YOU. Regardless of whether or not Europe treats her better than America, she glorifies us all the time in her music. You don't hear her singing, "Pounds are the anthem of the sea, so before we go out, let's drink some tea" or anything like that. I mean, come on Lana..

"Like an American

A-M-E-R-I-C-A, all I wanna do is play

Come when you call me America

I'm your national anthem

And you salute me, Miss America, because I am"

etc. etc. etc.

Anyway, she better fucking come to Florida. I will walk 500 miles, and I will walk 500 more... I mean, what? I'd walk hours to see her. Stop complaining about a 3 hour drive. Have U.S. dates been posted yet? I can't see the tumblr links from my school's wifi. I want to see her so bad.

:crying:

14417469274.gif

THANK. YOU. Regardless of whether or not Europe treats her better than America, she glorifies us all the time in her music. You don't hear her singing, "Pounds are the anthem of the sea, so before we go out, let's drink some tea" or anything like that. I mean, come on Lana..

"Like an American

A-M-E-R-I-C-A, all I wanna do is play

Come when you call me America

I'm your national anthem

And you salute me, Miss America, because I am"

etc. etc. etc.

Anyway, she better fucking come to Florida. I will walk 500 miles, and I will walk 500 more... I mean, what? I'd walk hours to see her. Stop complaining about a 3 hour drive. Have U.S. dates been posted yet? I can't see the tumblr links from my school's wifi. I want to see her so bad.

:crying:

she believes in the country america used to be :badbitch: the dates for the us havent been announced (yet).

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I'll make sure to be with others so I can quickly sneak out to the loo :teehee:

http://www.spaull.co...ith Seating.bmp

According to this, the tickets for standing stalls I bought are going to be behind all the seated people? what :what:

*deleted*

EDIT: Actually, ticketmaster gives the best impression of the seating plan. Here. Look at the 'standing' plan.

20r46kx.jpg

Checked the seating plan on the ticket website, confusion sorted out.

But yeah that ticket is going to be pretty shit if I don't get to the front, which is why i'll be going early.

If I'm not going to be at the front i'd rather just have a seated ticket :c

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

Checked the seating plan on the ticket website, confusion sorted out.

But yeah that ticket is going to be pretty shit if I don't get to the front, which is why i'll be going early.

If I'm not going to be at the front i'd rather just have a seated ticket :c

Is your ticket GA standing?

20r46kx.jpg

LDB -

:c

Basically the very top option on the list on the eventim website ~

You'll be in the blue bit at the front then! In front of the seating :)

20r46kx.jpg