Say Yes to Heaven

Man Attempts to Kidnap Lana

Like, What would've been our reactions if we found out tomorrow morning for example that Lana was actually kidnapped...I mean God forbid!!

When I first saw that Orlando Police screenshot on instagram, I had a brief moment of panic where I thought she was legit kidnapped. So scary and not a good feeling :(  Poor Lana doesn't deserve this

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Seriously, don’t dramatize this case to an unnecessary extent.

It’s well known that these kind of people exist, and it’s inevitable as soon as you become famous.

God bless our beautiful queen and keep her safe

I don't think anybody is dramatising anything tbh. Nobody said this makes it more likely to happen, but of course it's terrifying.

I think for future precausion there should be security with Lana when she interacts with fans. We don't want to keep worrying about opportunist like this trying to make a move. We already had that unfortunate event with Christina Grimmie in Orlando for just trying meet her fans (Rest her soul). I don't want to see anything like that happen again.

tumblr_lyf35aOQ2W1qzcqino1_500.gif

The guy is searching a meaning to his life, he's reaching deep. Too deep. He seems to have good intentions, but he's hella confused. He mentions wanting to team up with Lana to help children, he doesn't want to harm her, but probably the people who will get in "their" way. Hope he'll soon get help for himself, because........

I think for future precausion there should be security with Lana when she interacts with fans. We don't want to keep worrying about opportunist like this trying to make a move. We already had that unfortunate event with Christina Grimmie in Orlando for just trying meet her fans (Rest her soul). I don't want to see anything like that happen again.

Totally agree, do you remember when a guy huged her on one of her shows? :rip:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Her bodyguard sticks to her like glue and there's many security agents at the venues. 

Thankfully no one got hurt and they caught him before he made it into the audience. Hopefully Lana has Ashley and Alex and other good people around her right now. I would imagine this would be pretty unsettling, to say the least. 

The guy is clearly very unwell and I honestly hope he gets some help, or at the very least a restraining order. 

Oh god, I can't even imagine what would have happened...  :ohno:  Because of guys like this, artists get afraid to interact, but he was caught and that's what matters :ohno:

I'm scared. What if there's more people like this? I'm really worried of Lana, I don't want to think what would happen if he wasn't arrested omg :rip:

The concert was amazing, why this human and people like this want to try things like this? why he wanted to ruin a good night? which is the fucking logic with these people. Also, he doesn't have friends or family that doesn't care about his mentality? ugh.

"Why he wanted to ruin a good night?", he had a knife, I don't think he'd care whether or not he'd ruin the night for everyone. Wouldn't be a question in his mind.

Totally agree, do you remember when a guy huged her on one of her shows? :rip:

That gross ass freak that crawled on stage?

Her reaction was way too kind. I would have kicked that mf down, and thrown him into the horde of gays so they would have avenged his disrespect

She could honestly just give a distressed look or action towards anybody and the entire audience would gut them no question

Lana had way too many experiences with sick stalkers breaking into her house,stealing her car,having lunatics threatening her and now this. I get that she adores her fans and wants to go near them for selfies and hugs but seriously she needs to stop that for her own safety. When she goes to the barricades to talk to fans and hug them to take selfies etc it's just so easy for a crazy stalker to be there and waiting his moment once Lana goes near him. Why risk it? Nobody is going to react that fast to stop him. Lana herself is going near them, it's easy for a lunatic to stab or shoot her in a matter of only few seconds. Who is that fast to stop him? Nobody.

She needs to stop going to the barricades. Just wave at the fans and say few cute words and leave the stage. It's more than enough anyways.

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

I'm glad she is okay and he's behind bars. (let's hope for a looong time. he's a danger to society.)

I hope she knows (which she probably does but who knows, she didn't even know Because of You leaked on her livestream :toofunny:) and she takes more strict measures to her security. (I know he wasn't at the venue yet, but to take precaution.)