Say Yes to Heaven

Man Attempts to Kidnap Lana

I kind of say this every time, she’s had a lot of these situations, but “not enough” for how popular she is THANKFULLY. She’s got a huge cult fan base, I’m so glad this doesn’t happpen as much as it does. Even though she had the person come in stage and hug her and those crazy Russian fans a few years back these situations are so far and in between. I’m so glad most of you guys are sane. And I’m so glad the police took it seriously. And god bless the person who told them.

If anything ever happened to Lana, I would be so upset.

I think for future precausion there should be security with Lana when she interacts with fans. We don't want to keep worrying about opportunist like this trying to make a move. We already had that unfortunate event with Christina Grimmie in Orlando for just trying meet her fans (Rest her soul). I don't want to see anything like that happen again.

We legit had a threat last month in the Dr Phillips Center that across from Amway with singer Jackson Browne. idk ever since Grimmie/Pulse the crazy people wanna keep it going. a church up north was vandalized saying "Orlando and Vegas  is next" bitch wtf 

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/possible-threat-prompts-increased-security-jackson-browne-orlando-171503508--abc-news-topstories.html 

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/fbi-search-suspects-who-vandalized-churches-hate-s/27256089

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10211581144951061&set=a.1704069328416.2084237.1438484813&type=3

His posts are just so creepy. Why were people participating in his behavior?

That lady replying was literally encouraging him.

i see that her and Mike are from the West coast of FL, thats where the crazy people live 

image.jpg?width=435&height=431

I can't stop laughing at this E! News is wilding 

barrie had enough!!

i really hope she has a good support system behind her that can help her to feel comforted and safe, and i hope fans are respectful at future shows if she chooses not to spend much time at the barrier or anything like that, i just want her to feel safe and secure 

also mess @ the article title  :toofunny:  not sure if i should have but i laughed 

UbsOye5.png

When he talks about Lana then says to his friend “I’m going to have a son” god only knows what he was planning on doing to Lana. Fucking despicable. I really don’t know what else to say about this whole situation. It’s scary.

Lana had way too many experiences with sick stalkers breaking into her house,stealing her car,having lunatics threatening her and now this. I get that she adores her fans and wants to go near them for selfies and hugs but seriously she needs to stop that for her own safety. When she goes to the barricades to talk to fans and hug them to take selfies etc it's just so easy for a crazy stalker to be there and waiting his moment once Lana goes near him. Why risk it? Nobody is going to react that fast to stop him. Lana herself is going near them, it's easy for a lunatic to stab or shoot her in a matter of only few seconds. Who is that fast to stop him? Nobody.

She needs to stop going to the barricades. Just wave at the fans and say few cute words and leave the stage. It's more than enough anyways.

This is probably a reason, albeit potentially small, she usually sticks to seeing the same fans over and over- she trusts n is comforted by them I'd guess

but then again this is the same girl that supposedly trusted anybody off the bat and did the craziest things with strangers having full optimism in their intentions so I'm not really sure abt her gut instinct when meeting ppl

Being stalked and kidnapped by Lana is actually a fantasy of mine.

Imma keep that headline pic.

6DZZE3w.gif girl. what.

When he talks about Lana then says to his friend “I’m going to have a son” god only knows what he was planning on doing to Lana. Fucking despicable. I really don’t know what else to say about this whole situation. It’s scary.

Even though the true meaning isn't known (as he's obviously psychotic) the very thought of that haunts and disgusts me, I'm still feeling sick from the headline and concept

Has anyone mentioned yet that this man’s name is Michael Hunt aka Mike Hunt aka “my c*nt” when you say it out loud

Probably not, that's dumb and has no relevance to anything. It would be funny if I was 11 though.

I am so glad this was intercepted. This is why I mention in my videos that I am a harmless fan and just having fun. I have had people post comments suggesting I might be like this guy.  Sucks she has to deal with this.

Lana had way too many experiences with sick stalkers breaking into her house,stealing her car,having lunatics threatening her and now this. I get that she adores her fans and wants to go near them for selfies and hugs but seriously she needs to stop that for her own safety. When she goes to the barricades to talk to fans and hug them to take selfies etc it's just so easy for a crazy stalker to be there and waiting his moment once Lana goes near him. Why risk it? Nobody is going to react that fast to stop him. Lana herself is going near them, it's easy for a lunatic to stab or shoot her in a matter of only few seconds. Who is that fast to stop him? Nobody.

She needs to stop going to the barricades. Just wave at the fans and say few cute words and leave the stage. It's more than enough anyways.

EXACTLY

tumblr_m9li5eLE0H1rah8xoo1_500.gif

Also, I imagine/hope this goes without saying, but for anyone who is upset about this situation (and that's obviously understandable) and thinking about it, please don't attempt to contact this man via Facebook or anywhere else. I have no idea how long he'll be behind bars for, and while I hope he gets help, there's absolutely no guarantee he will. In reality, jail time and a restraining order is the most that will probably happen, and that can only do so much. The last thing anyone needs, especially Lana, is for him to come back to his Facebook page, see a lot of angry responses to him (or honestly any responses at all from fans--based on his other posts, he clearly seems to be dealing with one or several intense issues and we have no idea how he will interpret something), and elevate the situation anymore. 

Again, I hope no one would, but I know this is upsetting news and sometimes it is natural to want to act on that feeling, especially when the situation involves someone we really value like Lana, but please, for Lana's (and her crew's) safety, and even your own, just leave him alone and let him sort his issues out.

Channel those feelings somewhere else, like here or writing supportive messages to Lana on social media or whatever else you want to do, but not to him. 

He is the literal definition of someone we don't want to upset.