Say Yes to Heaven

Man Attempts to Kidnap Lana

you make some valid points. I just watched a video on Lily Allen’s crazy stalker experience. Your post reminded me of what she said about her stalker deserving help and not jail time.

Here’s the video if anyone is interested

It starts around 33:30

Wow thank you for sharing this video. It was very interesting to watch and I thought the journalist did a good job at asking questions without being insensitive but still getting the answers. 

It had me tearing up near the end where Lily Allen was talking about how the system in the UK does not put much thought into people with these serious mental illnesses. It's especially sad how the mother of the stalker tried to alert authorities about her son's schizophrenia for 20 years and they didn't seem to care. I think Lily Allen's story reveals huge problems in the health care system and policing in the UK and it is a shame that leaders like Theresa May have done very little to address these problems, despite scrutiny from the public and even celebrities like Lily Allen sharing their experiences.

I do hope that with publicity around these stories and further education one day these situations can be dealt with in more appropriate ways that focus on helping and caring for mentally disturbed individuals rather than just putting them behind bars and failing to address the underlying psychological problems that are apparent in these people. As Lily Allen said, it's not their fault they have these conditions so trying to blame them for their actions is highly ineffective. What needs to happen is proper treatment for these people so they can recognize what they have done wrong and work to avoid these things in the future.

@delreyfreak

Wow, you put it down in words so nicely. Some people live in their own separate hells inside their minds for all their lives & they can't help themselves.. it's sad.

Thank you. I'm glad what I wrote was not totally nonsensical. You put it down very accurately, too. 

Deplorable​ trump fan in land of trump where if trump and trumpFamilyInc had their way, women and minorities would have zero rights and be subjected to anything.

​guy looks like the deplorable Florida governor 

​why does it seem in recent threads people have sympathy with assassins and killers?

​and no, people should not go to his facebook, should not comment there what are you trying to do, get her harmed?

​and remember, trump is a trapped rat and his buddy Putin stops at nothing at getting rid of in all manner anyone who is against him

​This perp is a terrorist.  Like the killer in Florida at the club, and the killer of Versace was. 

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I don't wanna sound like I sympathize with the criminals but when I see people like this or school shooters or criminally obsessed people, I feel like they need mental help & therapy to get their mind straight more than jail time & torture.

I agree completely. I do not sympathize with this dude whatsoever so no one come for me and twist my dick, but jail doesn't do shit. Instead of prisons, we should have rehabilitation for such violent people so it prevents such things from happening again.

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Totally agree, do you remember when a guy huged her on one of her shows? :rip:

I was there, in like 3rd row or so. I was recording a video of her performance so my focus was on her and first I thought it was just a staff member coming to adjust her mic stuff or something but jesus christ I was shocked when I realized it definitely wasn't, stopped recording right there. I looked at my friend and she looked at me, I'll never forget the expression on her face... people were literally shouting things like "WHAT THE FUCK" around me and well, myself included. Finns are very introverted and shy people (like we'll literally do anything to avoid going in the same elevator with our neighbours and stuff lol), some get wild once they're drunk as fuck but I've never seen or heard of someone going on stage at concerts of this scale in our country. Looks can be deceiving but looking at the guy who managed to do that, I very much assume that he was a foreigner.

Some of his fb friends are now claiming that he was 'posessed by some entity' & it made him do that. Birds of feathers. They're discussing some religious bullshit.

Yeah i saw that whacky bitch being like THIS IS NOT HIM HE'S POSSESSED instead of just being like look he's mentally ill CLEARLY.

Rehabilitation doesn't work.There have been countless cases of criminals committing AGAIN the same crimes after "rehabilitation".No, what they do need is increased punishment and sentences not rehabilitation.Why should we "help" them? They stepped the point of no return the moment they harmed an innocent person.They are a danger to society.Don't forget that prisons get funded by our own taxes. I don't see why do I have to pay with my taxes for some motherfucker that harmed an innocent.I rather give that money to help the victims and not the sick motherfucker in jail.Pedophiles,rapists and murderers what they deserve is death sentence on spot. Not some jail time and "rehabilitation".

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Rehabilitation doesn't work.There have been countless cases of criminals committing AGAIN the same crimes after "rehabilitation".No, what they do need is increased punishment and sentences not rehabilitation.Why should we "help" them? They stepped the point of no return the moment they harmed an innocent person.They are a danger to society.Don't forget that prisons get funded by our own taxes. I don't see why do I have to pay with my taxes for some motherfucker that harmed an innocent.I rather give that money to help the victims and not the sick motherfucker in jail.Pedophiles,rapists and murderers what they deserve is death sentence on spot. Not some jail time and "rehabilitation".

I am not trying/wanting to argue with you but I just wanted to offer another viewpoint as someone who studies Psychology and mental health - I do see what you mean, sometimes people have psychotic traits which are very difficult to 'fix', so in that sense keeping them in prison for the safety of the public is good.

Other times though, people who commit these crimes do have some kind of chemical imbalance in their brains and that is what causes them to do what they did e.g. there is a case of a man getting paedophilic urges, and he discovered he had a tumour. Once the tumour was removed, the urge went away and he returned to normal. Schizophrenics often have a chemical imbalance in their brains, and their brains are slightly different to other people - finding the right dosages of drugs can help improve them a lot, as well as therapy. The amount of cases where people have gone into a prison as 'sane' but come out with mental illnesses such as PTSD, anxiety, depression etc is shocking. I agree people should pay for their actions, but to stop them reoffending sometimes rehabilitation is needed too. 

From what I have seen, this man may well have some mental health condition and it is unlikely to go away from just being locked up - I wouldn't be surprised if it got worse. Being in prison will be a good thing to protect Lana and the rest of society, but while he is in there some psychiatric help would very likely benefit him so he doesn't try and do the same thing again as soon as he is released. 

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

this is worse than those russian pieces of shit that wouldnt leave her alone

100%

Or that guy who broke into her beach house. At least his family didn’t agree and spoke against it or at least i remember reading something his mom said. I think they were even trying to get him to come back home to get some help. This is just really really bad because he has people backing him up! Even before the show date there were comments where his friends didn’t see anything wrong with it. If he gets out and doesn’t get the psychiatric help he needs he will continue to pursue her. Restraining order or not.

I saw a comment on facebook of someone saying: ''I hope she gets killed so the world can no more hear her moaning on another album.'' Like WTF why are there all this crazy people that want her to be killed, WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU!! 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I saw a comment on facebook of someone saying: ''I hope she gets killed so the world can no more hear her moaning on another album.'' Like WTF why are there all this crazy people that want her to be killed, WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU!! 

they can go fuck themselves

i don't know why they hate her so much for real

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Literally this gets me so angry 

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

I am really shocked by how casually people talk about hoping someone gets killed.

Like, do you realize the meaning, the weight of your words? 

I would NEVER wish someone was dead, let alone express a thought like this publicly. EVEN IF I DIDN'T MEAN IT.

You don't joke about someone's death. That's fucked up.