Sign in to follow this  
Make me your Dream Life

If Lana performed the Halftime Show

I know I'm not in the clearest of mind rn, so title.

I'm seeing a flower swing, lots of lotus and floral patterns with Lana in the middle, and some kind of All The Lovers by Kylie Minogue mountain of lovers while Lana's playing her guitar at the very top.

How would you stage Lana's halftime show performance if she ever did perform through it?

UV/Honeymoon

COLA

SUMMERTIME SADNESS

DIET MOUNTAIN DEW FEAT LADY GAGA BRITNEY KYLIE AND BEYONCE

GBA- Feat Hillary Clinton

Alternatively Get Free- Feat Radiohead and the Hollies or Children of the Bad Revolution feat Stevie Nicks and Yoko Ono

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Don’t get me wrong but the chances are bigger that Oprah Winfrey will become the president of the United States of America then Lana performing at the super bowl halftime show. Lana Del Rey is just not known as a performer. At her shows, she doesn’t really dance a lot. She isn’t known for an ‘amazing voice’ like Lady Gaga. Her music is good, but is it ‘suitable’ for the audience? Not really. So how the hell is she supposed to perform twelve minutes long on national television with hundred million people watching live? If she’s doing the super bowl halftime show, I can guarantee it’s career suicide. And we have seen what happens when something goes wrong at the super bowl halftime show, it will ruin your career. So please, let her tour the world and create nice music. But the super bowl halftime show? Hell no.

Don’t get me wrong but the chances are bigger that Oprah Winfrey will become the president of the United States of America then Lana performing at the super bowl halftime show. Lana Del Rey is just not known as a performer. At her shows, she doesn’t really dance a lot. She isn’t known for an ‘amazing voice’ like Lady Gaga. Her music is good, but is it ‘suitable’ for the audience? Not really. So how the hell is she supposed to perform twelve minutes long on national television with hundred million people watching live? If she’s doing the super bowl halftime show, I can guarantee it’s career suicide. And we have seen what happens when something goes wrong at the super bowl halftime show, it will ruin your career. So please, let her tour the world and create nice music. But the super bowl halftime show? Hell no.

it's all true

except from the fact that lady gaga isn't known for her "amazing voice" too 

beyonce is 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

She'd have to pull a BTD. She'd sit her ass in a chair, have the most amazing CGI EVER! & Have tigers & dance all around her picking her up & moving her around with costume changes. The moment she gets up it flops cause she won't do a star studded dance. She'd bring out her dancers & do what she does best on lust for life :toofunny:

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I once made a LDR x Black Keys Half Time show audio and people loved it. I can upload it again if you guys want!

it's all true

except from the fact that lady gaga isn't known for her "amazing voice" too 

beyonce is 

uh of course she is?? then i read your username and got it.

uh of course she is?? then i read your username and got it.

haha please don't let me be misunderstood  :creep: I mean she indeed has great vocals but I think like beyonce or adele are more known for it

also the username is a parody of the banned member sexwithme/reputation lol 

haha please don't let me be misunderstood  :creep: I mean she indeed has great vocals but I think like beyonce or adele are more known for it

also the username is a parody of the banned member sexwithme/reputation lol 

OMG i legit thought you were sexwithme. gawd.

of course adele is more known for her vocals. but literally even my great grandmother told me the other day that Gaga is an amazing singer.

(unpopular opinion: i hated her grammy performance tho)

I couldn't see it at all. She isn't really high energy enough (which isn't a bad thing because I love that about her). But I could see her wearing something very 60s/woodstock inspired and having an American flag behind her. I could only really see her performing her more popular songs like Video Games, Born to Die, Summertime Sadness, and Young & Beautiful.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

OMG i legit thought you were sexwithme. gawd.

of course adele is more known for her vocals. but literally even my great grandmother told me the other day that Gaga is an amazing singer.

(unpopular opinion: i hated her grammy performance tho)

yeah I mean it's undeniable that she can sing! I am just not a fan of her voice at all  :rollin:

I remember liking the Billboard performance in 2015 tho

She'd have to pull a BTD. She'd sit her ass in a chair, have the most amazing CGI EVER! & Have tigers & dance all around her picking her up & moving her around with costume changes. The moment she gets up it flops cause she won't do a star studded dance. She'd bring out her dancers & do what she does best on lust for life :toofunny:

That's what I was thinking. If Lana would ever do that, she would have to do songs ONLY from Born To Die that are upbeat? and just try to have a beautiful stage presence, unless Lana takes intensive dance classes and kill us all but hey, a girl can dream.  :creep:  :flutter:  :toofunny:

*But nah imagine the backlash omg*

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

Yeah I don't think the halftime show would go well, but I'd love to see her perform the national anthem, but actually sing National Anthem instead.

*The audience stands, holding their hand over their hearts, ready to hear our country's beautiful anthem.*

Lana: "Money is the anthem of success, so before we go out, what's your address?"

Lana stans, all in flower crowns, in unison: "I'M YOUR NATIONAL ANTHEM, GOD YOU'RE SO HANDSOME TAKE ME TO THE HAMPTOMS BUGATTI VEYRON."

lana-del-rey-american-flag-trump.jpg I'm a mess, I'm sorry.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

imagine her laying down in the green field singing 'pretty when you cry' 

half of the stadium would leave and some "fans" would break into the perfomance 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u