renaissance

L'Officiel USA (Mick Rock) - January 20th, 2018

Sb6tHLC.png

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no husband, hold no lands, mother no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

Some of these photos but some of the other ones r rly bad..like bad angels, bad outfits, jus bad, her eyeliner being below the waterline is weird without seeing it a little smudgy n with UV teas, plus some of the shots show her age too much n it scares me bc I want her to stay looking 28 for the next 50 years and i know she's looked young rn n these photoshoots don't do her justice 

:legend: 

I still love how Courtney Love is obsessed with lana it's so cute  :deadbanana:

I stan it too :party:  

on the other hand, Stevie Nicks is also obsessed but wont shut tf up about 'secrets' they have that no one cares about. juuust continue to waste our time parading past conversations and god forbid anyone guess what they talked about.   :smokes3: