renaissance

L'Officiel USA (Mick Rock) - January 20th, 2018

fpMC0Yi.jpg

This is some Black Swan/Miss Peregrine/Birdman shit right here.

I don't know whether to cum, celebrate her transformation into a bird, or mourn the many birds murdered to bring about this metamorphosis.

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

I don't know whether to cum, celebrate her transformation into a bird, or mourn the many birds murdered to bring about this metamorphosis.

Update: Why choose? #crywank

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

Here's a different crop/unphotoshopped version of the cover that appears on L'Officiel Italia. I knew her top lip seemed off in the photo! The unphotoshopped version looks so much more how I would usually expect it to look.

40468571741_c786361e2b_o.jpg

For comparison:

giphy.gif

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Here's a different crop/unphotoshopped version of the cover that appears on L'Officiel Italia. I knew her top lip seemed off in the photo! The unphotoshopped version looks so much more how I would usually expect it to look.

40468571741_c786361e2b_o.jpg

For comparison:

giphy.gif

nnn not l‘officiel usa getting red of one of her hands. and yeah her lips really look off how strange i couldn’t pinpoint what was off before. its interesting to see a different edit of that. now lets hope l‘officiel italia pulls through with better edits in the article as well.

i guess im gonna see what version i can get at the newstands here and maybe we‘ll get even more l‘officiel magazines use her for their covers.

i76mrxw.png 

too bad the outfit from the blue outtake is ugly

CCuqJ3L.gif i love her so much, but this short hair pomp is not working

it worked when her face was skinny

Lana-Del-Rey-Lofficiel-Paris-08.jpg

looking back at this photo from 2013, is lana doing her own make up now? what happened

it worked when her face was skinny

Lana-Del-Rey-Lofficiel-Paris-08.jpg

looking back at this photo from 2013, is lana doing her own make up now? what happened

I'm not sure why her makeup has gone drastically downhill but it fucks me up a lot. It looks super amateur and like she doesn't really care tbh. I also believe it is connected to her not wanting to wear nails anymore. I feel like she is trying to do a more natural look lately, but it comes across as cheap and low effort and doesn't look good. 

giphy.gif