Sign in to follow this  
DinahLee

LA to the Moon Tour - Boxscores

terminal 5 resale tickets were $300 and it still haunts me

silver vip was $300 and it’s still haunts me...plane ticket was $200 and it still haunts me...Uber rides were like $100 and it still haunts me...merch was $200 and it still haunts me..lmao I hate myself

silver vip was $300 and it’s still haunts me...plane ticket was $200 and it still haunts me...Uber rides were like $100 and it still haunts me...merch was $200 and it still haunts me..lmao I hate myself

either you are reach or you didn't eat for 5 months

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

New Boxscore (Sydney) Added! First one outside North America. Her BIGGEST GROSSING so far! over 1kk without selling out the arena. Really really good!

Funfact (I don't think it's ok to put it on the first post since it's not confirmed): Reports show an attendence of over 100k of people at Lollapalooza Brasil. From these, we can tell something around 30k\50k was watching Lana perform on her stage (which wasn't the main stage btw) and the national streaming across the country... it was huge :) 

New Boxscore (Sydney) Added! First one outside North America. Her BIGGEST GROSSING so far! over 1kk without selling out the arena. Really really good!

Funfact (I don't think it's ok to put it on the first post since it's not confirmed): Reports show an attendence of over 100k of people at Lollapalooza Brasil. From these, we can tell something around 30k\50k was watching Lana perform on her stage (which wasn't the main stage btw) and the national streaming across the country... it was huge :)

Damn...what a legend!  :legend:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Short article about ticket sales with some statistics:

"Lana Del Rey has averaged a gross of $745,624 per show and 9,357 tickets sold on her recent U.S. arena touring."

also though this was cute:

"Her agent, CAA’s Carole Kinzel, told Pollstar: “Although Lana’s greatest joy is creating music in the studio, one would never know that when she takes the stage. She has one of the strongest, most personal relationships with her audience that I have ever seen with any artist. Her songs strike an emotional chord with her fans and they are devoted to her. “

Top 20 Global Concert Tours From Pollstar

The Top 20 Global Concert Tours ranks artists by average box office gross per city and includes the average ticket price for shows Worldwide. The list is based on data provided to the trade publication Pollstar by concert promoters and venue managers.

TOP 20 GLOBAL CONCERT TOURS

1. Bruno Mars; $3,966,040; $110.18.

2. "Springsteen On Broadway"; $2,263,095; $508.75.

3. Cirque du Soleil - "Totem"; $1,700,379; $83.09.

4. Romeo Santos; $1,575,062; $101.76.

5. Kendrick Lamar; $1,489,005; $88.86.

6. Demi Lovato; $1,000,971; $80.41.

7. Blake Shelton; $997,285; $78.17.

8. Harry Styles; $874,285; $73.63.

9. Lana Del Rey; $779,149; $81.25.

10. André Rieu; $767,443; $89.87.

i76mrxw.png 

After seeing this I am truly amazed how well Lana scored considering the shows I went to were half empty in the GA section at least (Chicago & Austin)

Odd but I guess that's normal huh

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

After seeing this I am truly amazed how well Lana scored considering the shows I went to were half empty in the GA section at least (Chicago & Austin)

Odd but I guess that's normal huh

The GA doesn’t ever really look “full.” They have a certain amount of tickets to sell and it would never be enough to fill every foot of space in any venue. I think there’s like fire rules and stuff

New Boxscore (Newark) added.

Dying that Toronto will probably be the only "sold out" date but still lmao, good numbers so far

I went to this show last minute, but it really did look sold out. I'm pretty sure it actually was. Remember the photos/videos during Love where everyone shined their phone flash lights? I'm almost 100% sure that it was the Toronto show. Thousands of lights. Anyways, thanks for this thread! It's interesting to see how much she makes during her tours  :flutter:

I went to this show last minute, but it really did look sold out. I'm pretty sure it actually was. Remember the photos/videos during Love where everyone shined their phone flash lights? I'm almost 100% sure that it was the Toronto show. Thousands of lights. Anyways, thanks for this thread! It's interesting to see how much she makes during her tours  :flutter:

You're welcome, glad u guys like to get into this type of stuff. And it's nice how it's getting better, we had just a really few boxscores from Endless Summer & Paradise. I'm still hoping more to come from LA now that it's over.

yes they said on the radio there were over 100k for her in Brazil and 80k in Argentina

Done! New shows included Hawai, Minneapolis, Detroit, Berlin, etc.

I don't think there will be anymore shows coming and couldn't do the right exact math about total grossing from all the shows but, anyway....

Lollapaloozas were all sold out + Toronto.

Biggest show (public wise) was at Lollapalooza Brazil (100.000)

Biggest show (grossing wise) was at Qudos Bank Arena. Sydney, Australia ($1,215,120)

"Worst" show (public wise) was at Wells Fargo Center. Philadelphia, United States (7,178 / 15,392 (46%)

Smallest show (grossing wise) was at Waikiki Shell. Honolulu, United States ($348,147)

Done! New shows included Hawai, Minneapolis, Detroit, Berlin, etc.

I don't think there will be anymore shows coming and couldn't do the right exact math about total grossing from all the shows but, anyway....

Lollapaloozas were all sold out + Toronto.

Biggest show (public wise) was at Lollapalooza Brazil (100.000)

Biggest show (grossing wise) was at Qudos Bank Arena. Sydney, Australia ($1,215,120)

"Worst" show (public wise) was at Wells Fargo Center. Philadelphia, United States (7,178 / 15,392 (46%)

Smallest show (grossing wise) was at Waikiki Shell. Honolulu, United States ($348,147)

This was really cool to follow! Thanks for all the effort you put into it.