14. Off To The Races 

Pics: 
34909410_463616544089051_759274162651922
35574929_167294144134655_673403524293328
35428945_2200379586658422_37271040202511
Dg565qHV4AAneMl.jpg
35480217_413193325860763_457565672319221

i76mrxw.png 

(Couldn’t find a thread for this and neither could some other members, but feel free to delete this if one already exists!)

Lana will perform tomorrow June 29th at Aerodrome Festival, Panenský Týnec, Czech Republic! I can’t find info on the official festival website what time she will enter the stage, but probably late.

Are you going? Are you excited? Hoping for news about her music, a pretty dress on our goddess or fan cams of impressive vocals? Discuss! :party:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm really hoping she'll give us some slight news about new music, but we already know that's most likely not happening :toofunny:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I hope the set list is the same as it has been, because the fans seeing her want to hear the hits, and would be disappointed without hearing

Video Games and Born to Die and Ride and others from Born to Die, Paradise, Honeymoon, Ultraviolence and the glorious Lust for Life.

Perhaps she should sing COACHELLA

I want her to do NO new music at all.

I want to be blown away with the new songs in its entirety when it is officially released, and don't want snippets or other shit like that

like back in the 60s when one rushed to the record stores to feel touch and smell the new lps that came out each week, and be amazed at what is not heard

Why do people want spoilers?
The best things in life are those that one waits for.

And the best is to not steal it, but purchase it. And the people at the shows should toss their cell phones away, and watch it live. Not through a lens,

but through their own eyes

I really liked when Kate Bush told everyone to put their phones away and absorb it through their senses not through a silly phone

As it should be.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

And the people at the shows should toss their cell phones away, and watch it live. Not through a lens,

but through their own eyes

I agree, graham. That way you get to fully experience the show  :agree:

(also I'm not tall, so when people have their phones in the air, my view gets blocked quite easily  :rip:)

I'm hoping she'll say something about new music, but she probably won't, so I'm not getting my hopes up  :sadcore3:

Bitches Lana plays tomorrow

I just spoke to someone at the front row and MO is headlining today and Lana plays tomorrow

PS they thought she plays today too mess

Go home lmao

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif