Sign in to follow this  
Amadeus

March 21st (?) 2018 - Lana with Cesar Neubert, Interview for Vogue Brazil

okay so i realised the interviews is out already, it's in portuguese:

https://vogue.globo.com/moda/gente/noticia/2018/03/lana-del-rey-sobre-o-rio-nao-me-senti-vontade-de-ficar-de-biquini.html

here's the english translation (according to google translator):

Lana Del Rey is among us. In Rio de Janeiro before her presentation at the Lollapalooza Festival, the singer enjoyed the night of Tuesday night in Rio: she had cold draft beer in the traditional Jobi bar in Leblon until late at night. There, he ran into the singer Anitta.

"I had three days off and I really wanted to go to the beach, so I chose to visit Rio before going to São Paulo. I love Brazil! ", Said the star in an exclusive interview with Vogue." What I love most here is people's energy. The way you take life, the joy ... It's so different! I'm so delighted I want to be a part of it. "

Crazy to know the beaches in the city, she dedicated her Wednesday (21.03) to enjoy the sun and the sea - but nothing bikini to Brazilian! Lana wore a skinny jeans, long sleeve t-shirt and Havaianas for the day at sea. The reason? "I even went to the beach, but they had several paparazzi and I did not feel comfortable in my bikini," he said.

After the (non) dive, she went to the Crystal Hair salon in Ipanema, to take care of the beauty: the singer sought the expert in coloring White Di Lorenzo to touch the root in dark brown tone and took the opportunity to hydrate and paint the nails in light pink. "Tonight, I want to go to the Pearl Jam show in Maracanã. It depends on the rain." Animation and willingness to climb on the stage of the festival in São Paulo does not lack: "It will be incredible!".

caption according to google translator:

EXCLUSIVE! "I love Brazil! What I love the most here is the energy of people, "said @@lanadelrey while taking care of the beauté with @cesarneubert, @crystalhairoficial. After discovering the beach of Leblon, the singer found a moment to touch up the visual before heading to São Paulo, where she presents herself at @lollapaloozabr, and gave us an interview that you read in full already - in the bio link!

EeYh9dlu.jpg

lana-del-rey-010.jpg

bNocuRsz.jpg

i76mrxw.png 

that second photo is the definition of homophobic

get rid of it

Does her shirt say hello boys !

What is she doin' in Brazil, isn't she supposed to be singing in Columbia like tomorrow or somethin'?

Columbia festival isn’t until Sunday the 25th. She said in the interview she choose to spend these free days in Rio

that's one of her shittiest interviews LOL 
They're just saying that she's too shy to use a bikini bc of the papparazzis, that she loves us for our "energy" and the way that we always face things with cheerfulness. She also said that she wanna go to the Pearl Jam concert, and Vogue also said that she drank draft beer at a expensive bar.
Oh, and she dyed her roots in a fancy saloon and painted her toe nails baby pink

so... nothing relevant 

They're just saying that she's to shy to use a bikini bc of the papparazzis, that she loves us for our "energy" and the way that we always face things with cheerfulness. She also said that she wanna go to the Pearl Jam concert, and Vogue also said that she drank draft beer at a expensive bar.

Oh, and she dyed her roots in a fancy saloon and painted her toe nails baby pink

ahh.. shitty interviews takes me back to 2011/12

They're just saying that she's too shy to use a bikini bc of the papparazzis, that she loves us for our "energy" and the way that we always face things with cheerfulness. She also said that she wanna go to the Pearl Jam concert, and Vogue also said that she drank draft beer at a expensive bar.

so... nothing relevant 

She drank beer? This is very interesting to me. (I'm partial drawn to Lana because of her history with alcohol, and my own experience in dealing with alcoholism)

In her own words, she has admitting to being sober for a very long stretch of time, and even admitting to wanting to be able to drink again in the future. Im extremilly happy for her if she has finally found that balance in her life where she can enjoy alcohol without fear of a relapse. (Kinda where I am in my life right now.)

She's drinking again? Bitch welcome back to the cluuuuuuuuub clink clink!!!  :dance:

But really, I'm glad she's (probably) found a good balance with alcohol. It's hard to go back to get back on the occasional/in moderation train after developing disordered drinking.

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg