Sign in to follow this  
Amadeus

Lana to receive "Global Impact Award" at the ASCAP Pop Music Awards

am I the only one who thinks Chuck should one day also receive a Global Impact Award. That would be really cool. (and I mean that).

Here's hoping she has the new album cover.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

am I the only one who thinks Chuck should one day also receive a Global Impact Award. That would be really cool. (and I mean that).

Here's hoping she has the new album cover.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

​@paradixo

@pawnshopblues

Yes, but

Elizabeth should be given a Pulitzer Prize, much like Kendrick Lamar just received

and a Noble Peace Prize like Bob Dylan

Poet Laureate 

Chuck should win for her photography, but would love to see a billboard chart credit for her 

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

​@dollskin

no offense to Neil or anyone else. Keep it positive. 

and another shout out to the Loon wherever he is.  (who deserves a major award too)

Go to Ben's instagram and watch his story. :)

Just fyi, I told a FJM fan club I belong to to look at Ben's IG (they only had partial vids then) and someone edited out the comments etc (and somehow made it blurry...) and made that video that's making the rounds now. They do give him credit in the YT info but I think we helped make it happen and get out there. Just helping out for the fans.  :)

Found this thanks to @SouthInGuy’s tweet, a professional recording of Father John Misty’s cover of Ride. (Apologies in advance if it’s not correct, I’m on mobile data and haven’t watched the video myself yet)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png