Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I feel like if she is in a relationship it'd be with that latino (iirc) we saw with her throughout the last few shows n SA, we haven't seen THIS guy in months, like, pre California-Tour months

https://www.instagram.com/p/BebgDDBDTXC/

The video at the end - he was on the US leg of the tour with her  :hooker:

Honestly, her collabs are the worst decision she's made in her entire career. As many people including myself like to say, Miss Lana is not a collab artist.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I agree with you @TerrenceLovesMe (awesome username by the way!), but I LOVE BPBP!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I think a Marina collab would be too idk I wouldn't take it seriously. It would be 100% to please both fanbases and that's it

Tbh, I'd rather have Lana and Marina cover someone else than creating their own original song because the pressure it faaaar too much

Or Marina could replace Abel in a Lust For Life remix or just a live performance

Ultraviolence and Honeymoon are on the same level imo. I can’t believe she delivered a masterpiece after the other. And then we got Lust for Life.. which I love but is not even close to how beautiful and cohesive her previous works are

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Although my love for HM is bigger than Marina's boobs, Cherry, WTWWAWWKD, Heroin, Change and Get Free slayed it. #SrryNotSrry  :makeup:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

@terrencelovesme​ (re-post 543)

​except for Sean Lennon, Abel, Rocky, Stevie, Adam Cohen, Leonard Cohen(though that was not official), Brian Wilson (and I want to hear

​HER version of the Brian song one day

​and-

to those putting down CHANGE while at the same time lauding Scarborough Fair

​Change is an answer song to Born to Die/Ride and is as loud as Bruce & the E-Street Band in Lana's own way.

​And it is perfect. Would love to see Bruce do it full E-street band way, in the same way Simon's Sounds of Silence has been done by Disturbed.

​Change is not a demo. It is a fully grown power ballad. (as is Honeymoon the song)

​and what is this hatred to the Beatles? 

Perhaps one can say the early Beatles were Silly love songs.

​But the later Beatles (the years that made them immortal were anything but (and the reason Paul was always jealous of John).

One has to remember Beatles drove off all the teenage idols from America (especially the Dick Clark bandstand pretty boys like Avalon and Fabian and Bobby Rydell etc. and there was a reason Beatles were the most popular over the other lesser Beatles imitators.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

@terrencelovesme​ (re-post 543)

​except for Sean Lennon, Abel, Rocky, Stevie, Adam Cohen, Leonard Cohen(though that was not official), Brian Wilson (and I want to hear

​HER version of the Brian song one day

​and-

to those putting down CHANGE while at the same time lauding Scarborough Fair

​Change is an answer song to Born to Die/Ride and is as loud as Bruce & the E-Street Band in Lana's own way.

​And it is perfect. Would love to see Bruce do it full E-street band way, in the same way Simon's Sounds of Silence has been done by Disturbed.

​Change is not a demo. It is a fully grown power ballad. (as is Honeymoon the song)

​and what is this hatred to the Beatles? 

Perhaps one can say the early Beatles were Silly love songs.

​But the later Beatles (the years that made them immortal were anything but (and the reason Paul was always jealous of John).

One has to remember Beatles drove off all the teenage idols from America (especially the Dick Clark bandstand pretty boys like Avalon and Fabian and Bobby Rydell etc. and there was a reason Beatles were the most popular over the other lesser Beatles imitators.

For some reasons I rly want you to interview Lana. I think I would die of laughter and that isn't even shade, I'm just baffled by every post you take the time to write

ZKcaooE.png

@ultralife

Lol

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Ultraviolence and Honeymoon are on the same level imo. I can’t believe she delivered a masterpiece after the other. And then we got Lust for Life.. which I love but is not even close to how beautiful and cohesive her previous works are

tea

I really loved her look in Melbourne last night! It's very in touch with nature, especially with her hair and the green shirt/tan dress and boots. I hope LDR6 takes a more nature theme, and I think we may get that with Happiness is a Butterfly and perhaps Yosemite, Roses Bloom For You, and Best American Record, if they make it on the album. Bartender and Sylvia also seem to fit!  I hope this hints at a more natural, organic, acoustic approach with elements of a very polished sound! I am so excited!