Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I have a question for ya'll. If you could have LDR6 based off of the sound/lyricism of 3 songs, what would they be?

Born To Die, Brooklyn Baby, 13 Beaches.

giphy.gif

I have a question for ya'll. If you could have LDR6 based off of the sound/lyricism of 3 songs, what would they be?

Summer Wine, Tomorrow Never Came, and West Coast (the acoustic radio version)

so honestly i just want a vintage folky classic sounding album

Yayo AKA Version (Especially for the instrumental, because it's so beautiful), Change and Brooklyn Baby

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

i mean it's an okay song but nothing special so a whole album will be like it

Why not? Although is just a piano balad, it's a great song with a beautiful message, I'd love that LDR6 would be like this

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Is it possible that Happiness is a Butterfly will be a piano-song or maybe it will be something like 13 beaches\White Mustang with piano verses and then drums etc on chorus.  and also why I keep having a small feeling that it won't be on the final cut

Is it possible that Happiness is a Butterfly will be a piano-song or maybe it will be something like 13 beaches\White Mustang with piano verses and then drums etc on chorus. and also why I keep having a small feeling that it won't be on the final cut

Yeah I have a bad feeling it’s not going to be either...it’s SO early in the process

https://mobile.twitter.com/LDRaddic/status/980434564643524609

Translation :

Director of 'Love', Rich Lee talks about ideas proposed by Lana for the video for 'Cherry': "she wanted a mad orgy with several witches and several men being sacrificed. Lana had an idea for a dark clip, based on German expressionism and Hollywood noir culture."

The record company embargoed because of the heavy content that could end up giving blacklash to her. "But she really wanted to make a transition from the happy girl to a dark girl again, after all I knew that she was preparing something along that path for the new album."

guys, I don't wanna be a bummer but it's 4/01 here in Brazil, it's a day that we lie a lot just to trick ppl. LDR Addiction is a brazilian site and they're probably fooling around lol

guys, I don't wanna be a bummer but it's 4/01 here in Brazil, it's a day that we lie a lot just to trick ppl. LDR Addiction is a brazilian site and they're probably fooling around lol

lmao it's April Fools' globally I think 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

lmao it's April Fools' globally I think 

oh, I thought that it was just something here in Latin America/or America. Didn't know that it exists in Europe, Asia and Oceania lol :toofunny:  I'm a dumb fag

oh, I thought that it was just something here in Latin America/or America. Didn't know that it exists in Europe, Asia and Oceania lol :toofunny:  I'm a dumb fag

We call it Pesce d’Aprile here in Italy lmao

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Yayo (AKA version, I do want something really "folky"), cherry (I want something very dark) and black beauty (and I want beautiful lyrics too)

Get Free (beautiful lyrics), Kill Kill (beachy vibes), Million Dollar Man (I dont think I have to explain this one)

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You