Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

hey what chou zinking? penny fa you zoughts

eugh i read this in his voice and it made me feel annoyed and irritated, such an ugly noise

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

im here for the evolution of her changing if she stays interesting with it. i need an aesthetic to it, new instrumentals, a theme, etc. but honestly lana we know you're woke but shit no political crap im bored.

giphy.gif

Did honeymouns instgram acc got removed ?

Just looked. I wonder what happened  :O

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

the way she carries herself on stage in practically pajamas and leggings is odd to me...

I am happy Lana is "changing" & "happier" but it seems weird.

BUT also the people that fell for her music loved her darker & subversive lyrics/melodies...

at least for me I know I did...

I can appreciate Change  -  but I must admit I fell in love with her realistic side of darker lyrics and also romantic relationships described.

Lana sang what we all have felt & she did not give a rats what the Public or Media might say 

now I feel like she's finally been accepted for creating the dialog of 'sadness is natural' because it is... its okay to feel every emotion 

I will ALWAYS love lana - her music was unlike any other I had heard - but im skeptical of this whole "woke" and happy music for the sake of bringing light in a dark time politically; like can we just wallow for a bit more ?

Just looked. I wonder what happened  :O

After they uploaded the FK snippet they ulpoaded a story saying how we were so mean and didn't desereve anything and saying something like "the executives won't like this" or some shit like that so I guess Ben and Ed removed the account

8nl2OpX.png

on that topic: what happened to the honeydelgrant account? i haven't been on insta in like two months but now i can't find the page. does anyone remember that guy or am i tripping 

tumblr_lj6u4h4gsC1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

on that topic: what happened to the honeydelgrant account? i haven't been on insta in like two months but now i can't find the page. does anyone remember that guy or am i tripping

He just posted a Lizzy pic the other day and then deleted again.

I think Lana commented on some Lizzy unseen he posted and low key dragged him so he deleted a few months ago