Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

If lyrics like "sing it my babies on the tourlife" make her happy, she should be hella depressed

but you can’t deny that the melody is beautiful

LDR6- the background music album where we have to distract ourselves from the lyrics in order to enjoy it

if "fans" like these inspire her songs, she should be hella depressed

So you'd prefer brainless YAAAAASSS MAHMA SLEH WUEEN OMG YAAAS CUM 2 BRAZIL YAAAS PLS COLLAB WITH ARIONA GRANDEH YAAAASSS I GOT DAT SAMMATIME SAMMATINE SADNEZZ SA SA SAMMATIME SADNEEZZZ DO YOU HEAR HOW WELL I CAN SING ALONG BECAUSE I LOVE YOOOOOU YAAAASAS twinks inspiring her ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Her tone

Blessing you and your timeline with one of the best notes Lana Del Rey has ever hit
— ahmad (@ahmadmerhebe)

[/media]

giphy.gif

I wish she sang like this in her late albums instead of sounding asleepgiphy.gif

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

bitch, YOU asleep... sleeping on her last albums 

HM is fine (although I stopped listening to Lana for 6 months after it came out since I was super disappointed, lately it grew on me tho),

LFL got a few great songs & that's it.

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

Pre Honeymoon trigger word:  Jazz

Post Honeymoon trigger word: Dreamy

Pre LFL trigger word:  Upbeat

Post LFL trigger word:  Trap

Pre LDR6 trigger word:  Folk

who the fuk is triggered by "upbeat" when it comes to Lana??? Same with trap  :deadbanana:

Both are working so fine with Anal Del Gay

who the fuk is triggered by "upbeat" when it comes to Lana??? Same with trap  :deadbanana:

Both are working so fine with Anal Del Gay

The Newbie title suggests that you weren't around on this site during the Pre LFL era 

What happened was a few of us kept talking about LDR5 being a more upbeat album, and others were slandering, taking it too seriously, because 'Lana never said the new album will be upbeat', etc, etc.