Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Cat power is authentic and raw with her music in a way I think Lana wishes to be. She's aiming more for that now. I mean, if her managers let her

No hate but I kinda hope she does a sort of Queen of tha Gas Station production this time. Lowkey, lyrically-focused. 

tumblr_lj6u4h4gsC1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Cat power is authentic and raw with her music in a way I think Lana wishes to be. She's aiming more for that now. I mean, if her managers let her

No hate but I kinda hope she does a sort of Queen of tha Gas Station production this time. Lowkey, lyrically-focused. 

i hope so (I hope she serves some lizzy and those rumored yosemite high notes in this collab)

A year ago LFL leaked, I remember the posts about a Canadian record store selling them earlier and nobody doing shit, the good old days :oprah:

8nl2OpX.png

L U ST FOR L ISA , those were good focking times :candy:

Nah. Beautiful And Rich was the best part of the era. Lmao. I've never laughed so hard at a guessing game.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I'm starting to think that when Lana said she'd release new music she meant the collabs (GSOYB,Blue Madonna,LWM,Loaded, YMLM,Woman and the Marina one) and not a new album.

I lost hope guys, Ldr6 willl be 830 pages long before we get the first single. I don't care tho, Lana take your time, give us another masterpiece

giphy.gif

I'm starting to think that when Lana said she'd release new music she meant the collabs (GSOYB,Blue Madonna,LWM,Loaded, YMLM,Woman and the Marina one) and not a new album.

I lost hope guys, Ldr6 willl be 830 pages long before we get the first single. I don't care tho, Lana take your time, give us another masterpiece

WTF is Loaded!?!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

A year ago LFL leaked, I remember the posts about a Canadian record store selling them earlier and nobody doing shit, the good old days :oprah:

Lust For Lisa.

Nah. Beautiful And Rich was the best part of the era. Lmao. I've never laughed so hard at a guessing game.

Beautiful As Roses abcsjxbskzjz

. . . so. Imagine if Lana came for a more vampiric sound. Violins, piano keys, the suspense. The romance, the chaos. I think it was on the HM post thread talking more about how Honeymoon had a sense of something terrifying within it,  but imagine Lana's voice over this (maybe polish the main percussion a bit). Imagine the chanting, even just her speaking voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35_wen45S3E

Last time we had anything as spooky as I can recall from Lfl came from War and the piano keys hidden in the title track. Talk about leading momentum  :smokes3: 

UV/Honeymoon

LDR6 will probably be a longer record than I expected.

In January, two sources stated that LDR6 would be made of new songs and of unleaked ones from previous records, so I thought it would be released by summer, since she didn’t have so much to come up with (she could have made five new songs and throw at least 6 or 7 unreleased ones). But we’ll see. She can take all the time she wants. We are lucky stans at this point; she releases an album pretty much every year and each one of them is superior to everything I hear on the radio these days.

. . . so. Imagine if Lana came for a more vampiric sound. Violins, piano keys, the suspense. The romance, the chaos. I think it was on the HM post thread talking more about how Honeymoon had a sense of something terrifying within it, but imagine Lana's voice over this (maybe polish the main percussion a bit). Imagine the chanting, even just her speaking voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35_wen45S3E

Last time we had anything as spooky as I can recall from Lfl came from War and the piano keys hidden in the title track. Talk about leading momentum :smokes3:

Listen closely to the piano on Summer Bummer: it is spooky-ish and dark as hell.

I have only one wish. NO LEAKS.

YES!! I’m fine if stuff from old albums gets leaked, but we DONT need another BAR situation!!!!!!!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Leaks ruin everything tbh. If leakers wanna leak something then they should leak LFL demos and Paradise instrumentals. :crossed:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven