Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

both masseduction and melodrama are great. That taylor's one is shit bc she's thrash.

Still, I'm kinda worried tbh

source.gif

jack antonoff is a great producer and songwriter and taylor swift is amazing too, and btw this taylor hate is already so cringy, we're almost in 2019, we ain't larry shippers or somethin

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

So, it’s official that he’s working with her? I trust you tho, Queen.

he posted this pic which features lots of pics with lana on studio

I HOPE HE IS https://www.instagram.com/p/BmFCJi3lz5j/?taken-by=jackantonoff

i'm a big fan of him lol

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

source.gif

jack antonoff is a great producer and songwriter and taylor swift is amazing too, and btw this taylor hate is already so cringy, we're almost in 2019, we ain't larry shippers or somethin

I don't think that she's amazing. I think she's good with marketing and promoting herself, that's it. She hasn't done anything new to pop music or something like that. Btw, the way that she treats her music as product, not art, is really embarrassing 

I don't think that she's amazing. I think she's good with marketing and promoting herself, that's it. She hasn't done anything new to pop music or something like that. Btw, the way that she treats her music as product, not art, is really embarrassing 

every artist that sells their music treats their music as product lol and I think she did some good stuff to pop music, it's not easy to go from yeehaw to pop girl, and she turned country music "listenable" to me and many others

Does an artist have to introduce something "new" to a genre to be considered good tho? Imho not necessarily, and I think she's a good songwriter and makes really good pop music.

I understand why some people don't feel Reputation tho, but I'll give her props for doing something quite different of what everything was expecting, plus it has Delicate which might be one of the best pop songs of last year :oprah3:

8nl2OpX.png

Does an artist have to introduce something "new" to a genre to be considered good tho? Imho not necessarily, and I think she's a good songwriter and makes really good pop music.

I understand why some people don't feel Reputation tho, but I'll give her props for doing something quite different of what everything was expecting, plus it has Delicate which might be one of the best pop songs of last year :oprah3:

Agree with you sis! If we should stan only the revolutionary pop starts, we all should be Madge stans and MJ fans. My opinion from my personal experience: reputation is the least favorite from her fanbase, I think

Let's all come together and pray to God that Lana doesn't use those tainted trap beats. :pray2:

jack antonoff you have one job and binch if yo don't do it correctly ur dead

If Lana's new music ends up sounding like Taylor Swift's...  :suicide:

obviously it won't, their writing styles are completely different. Plus Lana is a producer as well so it's not going to be just Jack's production.

On the topic of Jack, he could assault me if he wanted

tumblr_nlqi2aPCwh1tjbvgso1_400.gif

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

If Lana's new music ends up sounding like Taylor Swift's...  :suicide:

but why it would end like Taylor's

you need to listen to his productions as masseduction, melodrama... and his bleachers albuns