Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

and if we're going to be taking things to a personal level, we can bring up the fact that you've spent a total of 47 days on a Lana Del Rey forum. That doesn't scream to the universe that you listen to anything besides "three Lana albums" either.

15yud7o.jpg

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Omg I left LB for months and the Jack argument is still happening! Wig!

I have to say Jack is talented and has a great ear for producing and songwriting but I have to say I don't think his style is complimentary to Lana's. I don't think Lana should steer in the direction of pure pop, Lorde or Bleachers style. But they could surprise us. 

asdasdas you all are dumb af. jack is great producer and it doesnt mean that lana will go mainstream or whatever  he is very versatile since he produced/writen things for fifth harmony, banks, taylor swift, st.vincent  ugh and melordrama. so stop the f drama ale calm the f down

The newbies are getting brave today aren't they

and if we're going to be taking things to a personal level, we can bring up the fact that you've spent a total of 47 days on a Lana Del Rey forum. That doesn't scream to the universe that you listen to anything besides "three Lana albums" either. 

tumblr_pbrpxiBuGD1qjk5j5_540.gif

so... are you guys expecting something leaning toward synthpop? I think that if she uses the right references, she'll do a good work

omg ! i can't be the only one who remembers but there was a time a while back when someone said lana had the idea for the album being synthpop and jacks production is counted as synthpop ! someone please locate that page on here.

giphy.gif

Y'all just trust Lana. 

Personally, I wanted Lana to work with producers who aren't just Rick, so I'm excited to listen to her work with Jack, and most of you here wanted Lana to try different genres & producers, and now some you are complaining about it?

I think she knows what she's doing working with Jack & I think she's excited about her new music, and that's what's important, she won't make and put out music she doesn't feel or like.

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

Y'all just trust Lana.

I think she knows what she's doing working with Jack & I think she's excited about her new music, and that's what's important, she won't make and put out music she doesn't feel or like.

That's what I'm saying! LFL may not have clicked with me like the other albums have but nonetheless it's an amazing project and she knows her stuff enough to trust her.

We all have our favorites but please let the woman do her thing.

She ain't a puppet, she's not there only to hug you at shows and make the same thing over and over again. She's an artist that needs to put her stuff out. Let her do her thing.

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

That's not reassuring at all...she liked Coachella...

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Let's be real if Lana puts out another ultraviolence you would all be disappointed because it could never live up to the hype. I hope when she works with jack we get really tightly written pop ballads like video games and on our way.

That's what I'm saying! LFL may not have clicked with me like the other albums have but nonetheless it's an amazing project and she knows her stuff enough to trust her.

We all have our favorites but please let the woman do her thing.

She ain't a puppet, she's not there only to hug you at shows and make the same thing over and over again. She's an artist that needs to put her stuff out. Let her do her thing.

I felt that!

giphy.gif

If she goes synthpop, she should do it in a Shoegaze-ish way a la Chromatics/Blonde Redhead. I don't want an album that sounds like all the shit that's charting atm. There are enough "artists" doing that kind of music, Lana doesn't need to join that bland genre.

Could imagine that her work with Jack eds up in a more BTD-ish effort

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!