Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

she's not pregnant, guys, come on!!! What's with all the body-shaming lately?

if she gets pregnant at some point, I hope she doesn't do what every singer does when they are new parents: write a fucking boring ballad about how they are now so much more complete and happy now they have reproduced. 

People are saying she's pregnant? Idk but they're talking about this pic

Dkqf58jXsAEYCK1.jpg

Just the angle and some good Italian food!

Edit: not body shaming at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

The only acceptable collabs are:

1. Jesse Rutherford (The Neighbourhood)

2. Father John Misty

3. Marina and the Diamonsds

4. Cigarettes After Sex

5. Jesse Jo Stark

6. Zella Day

7. Isaac Gracie

8. Lenny Kravitz

9. Joan Baez

10. Bob Dylan

11. Natasha Khan / Bat For Lashes

12. Shirley Manson / Garbage

13. Jillian Banks

14. Tame Impala but without him singing

btw, on this weeks chart "Yosemite" debuts at #24  however

TOP 30 HIT BABY LETS FUCKIN GO

The only acceptable collabs are:

1. Jesse Rutherford (The Neighbourhood)

2. Father John Misty ew no

3. Marina and the Diamonsds

4. Cigarettes After Sex

5. Jesse Jo Stark

6. Zella Day

7. Isaac Gracie

8. Lenny Kravitz

9. Joan Baez

10. Bob Dylan

I never thought about this this, but now I really need a Lana + Lenny collab in my life. :defeated:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Lenny's mother was Roxie Roker who portrayed 1/2 of the first interacial married couple on a tv sitcom history on The Jeffersons

BTW-has anyone seen that Sean Lennon and James McCarthy got together for some photos (and perhaps a collab themselves.)

How about a trio Lennon/McCartney & Lana

Lana needs a Christmas song like Chan did on Have yourself a merry little Christmas. A nice slow Christmas song Lana style. Perhaps duet with Chuck

In Chuck I trust.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Imagine she went on vacation to celebrate the upcoming release. And that it's coming any day now..

Probs highly unlikely but hey..I'm still holding on to that September prediction

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Imagine she went on vacation to celebrate the upcoming release. And that it's coming any day now..

Probs highly unlikely but hey..I'm still holding on to that September prediction

i can see it

just wanna say that ppl who talk/ complain about lana's body suck 

she looks healthy, not overweight so stfu and leave her alone

even if she is overweight, fuck it, it doesn't matter. Bunch of fake feminists lol

Her fashion sense this era is.. different. Very stripped down & minimal.

Her look while working always effects her album aesthetics like glam for BTD & grungy for UV, light & flowy dresses for Honeymoon etc.

I dunno what to expect this era. More like Happiness Is a Butterfly & Change kind of sound?

So I was scouring the net bc it's still an IG update(?)http://instagram.com/p/Bmjp09DAJFo/It's prob not related to her project wise but this cannot be a coincidence

AJ-Puppet-3cls.jpg

I don't know what to say

Aw she has such flawless skin and is stunning without makeup.Shame the dailymail always posts clickbait,zoomed in bad quality pics so trolls can target her although it wouldnt matter if she wasn't beautiful anyway.

another example of a 50/50 duet

Aretha Franklin & Elton John "Through the storm" bit of late 80s r&b (written © Diane Warren)

Rest in Power Ms. Aretha, Rest in Power.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp