Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I think you guys are making this sound like a bigger mess than what it actually is, let's have our Israeli girls enjoy the Allah To The Moon Tour in peace, they're fans like us. If Lana gets stoned to death for being a woman though, I will be proud because at least she died for her fans ly1g0o4.gif

E97_A5_CD6-6790-46_A3-9131-_E32_D605_BEF

Ugh I'm really sick of this discussion, she's going through with the performance if you want you can simply not listen to her in my opinion like I've said previously if you want to condemn her for going to Israel I ask you how are the US and many other countries any different for trading nuclear weapons,splitting families and mass discrimination so yes obviously the Palestinian issue about land is disgusting and should be an issue we are concerned about but you should all look at the bigger picture and not some force fed propaganda.

probably the same concern trolls seen all over that in actuality don't care about Her at all.

I side with Her.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

ok but isn't anyone going to talk about she said she'll go to middle east in MARCH. it's 7 months far away and i don't think it'll be counted as a LFL tour. it'd be pointles(???) to go there. i think she'll release something.

is this a reach?

I don't think it's a reach! I agree with you

So. Anyone else wondering what she might perform? Sarcasm free, I hope Coachella makes a deep impact. and LOVE. I'm actually starting to think LFL might be the most appropriate album to pick tracks from to sing than the others. Since it's the most current . .

I wonder if she'll have something new to sing, covers, and so on. 

Imagine her singing Black Beauty wOW

UV/Honeymoon

didn't she scrap love from her setlist and just suddenly stop singing it? it was my fav live performance

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Happiness Is A Butterfly is pretty probably scrapped, RIP

Happiness is a butterfly

Try to catch it like everynight

It escapes from my hands, into twitter’s feed

Everyday is a controversy, I write it on the phone notes, like everynight

And post a statement for my fake woke babies on the twitterlyf

i feel like she can’t not write about this, we might not hear it bc she scraps it, it might end up as another of her lfl style political tracks, or it could be disguised as a personal conflict and not outright mention israel/palestine/ the backlash she’s getting but this has to be impacting her in a way that she’ll probably express by songwriting . i just have no idea how it will sound

UbsOye5.png

AFTER she releases her next LP, I want someone to hack her hard drive (again) & leak ALL the SCRAPPED material from all the past albums since UV (mind the capital words in my post).

That's all I want.

Interesting is what Julien Baker is doing, releasing an album and going out with Phoebe Bridgers and Lucy Dacus as a supergroup  "boygenius"

It would be interesting if Lana did something like that for a short tour (with just their guitar and piano) changing off leads like a songwriters show.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I LITERALLY HATE LANA WHY DO ALL OF THE DEMOS SOUND WAY BETTER THAN WHAT WE EVENTUALLY GET KWSMSKWKSKSKS http://picosong.com/w5ezm/

and I thought I liked the album version. WHY WAS THIS CHANGED! LFL could have been the best album ever if she had released it in 2016 or early 2017

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg