Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

BrDnbp2.png

She is! 

OH MY FUCKING GOD  did not expect that!!! Can't wait to see her

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Ultraviolence is the best album ever made and the next will probably not gonna top it. I wish it will but at the same time don't but anyway the last previous two albums didn't lived to its name

True, I really think she needs to work with different producers

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

We could get an EP this year but i really don't think we'll get an album at least until this time next year

Look how things come out when theyre rushed (cough Coachella). We don't need an album of Coachella and WMs with "tourlyfe baby" lyrics

"rushed" songs are the ones that she feels pressured to release and slap onto an album . Coachella to her seemed like a song that she pressured herself into releasing soon which caused it to be the way it was . same with other rushed songs on LFL . she needed filler songs and rushed to make these . with albums she can take her time if she wants, making it a natural faster project that doesnt seem rushed but instead cohesive since it was put together in a short span of sessions.

giphy.gif

Rumour has it on Insta that she will not only attend (did not see that one coming) but that she will do something with Jared Leto and Alessandro (a nativity scene is mentioned). 
All this is to be taken with a grain of salt, of course
(God I am bored and craving for new stuff to get so excited over so little news)

Since Bill Skarsgard isn't going to the Met Gala, I'll be keeping an eye out for Lana. I hope she's serving looks like she did at the grammys!

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Calling it, best dressed of the nights. She rarely comes to this kind of things so when she does it's to draw blood 

especially since it's the best met gala theme ever

ZKcaooE.png

the theme this year is fashion and the catholic imagination... she better be devastating

BITCH she better be serving me this I'll scream in gay

97a1510c5a0340156cf92395a455eef0.jpg cd877df24958269c6d6791d8f35b498f.jpg

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7