Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Since we have absolutely nothing to talk about, I'm gonna throw it in there about Charlotte Rutherford doing the album art for LDR6.

She's done some pretty cool photography in the past - it's powerful, eye-catching, and unique. 

She did the FROOT album shoot, and correct me if I am wrong but she also did Pop 2 shoot and I Don't Want It At All. 

For example...

cd1a318821abda3a2224b15263d62113.jpg

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Since we have absolutely nothing to talk about, I'm gonna throw it in there about Charlotte Rutherford doing the album art for LDR6.

She's done some pretty cool photography in the past - it's powerful, eye-catching, and unique. 

She did the FROOT album shoot, and correct me if I am wrong but she also did Pop 2 shoot and I Don't Want It At All. 

For example...

YES PLEASE

Ugh her photography is amazing i'd love to see her do LDR6

these are some of my favs

HxhylLX.jpg

Meghan-Trainor-in-Notion-Magazine-Summer

Meghan-Trainor-for-Notion-magazine-5.jpe

Alma2-981x1280.jpg

10b3f4e3e1b86028da316cf44b9c54e0--marinalarge-1494847817-c6511dafdd103854612382aCharliPOP2-CharlotteRutherford-6lowres-9Pixie2SRGB-981x1280.jpgPixie5SRGB-853x1280.jpgGalore-MadisonBeer-June-2017-Charlotte-RGalore-MadisonBeer-June-2017-Charlotte-RNails-1920x1280.jpg

BrideCU-1074x1280.jpg

Paper-Feb18-ZaraBrian-CR-7-939x1280.jpg

Paper-Feb18-ZaraBrian-CR-2-1920x1280.jpg

Paper-Feb18-ZaraBrian-CR-8-1920x1280.jpg

For example...

this is a cute idea but we all know we'll get Chuck's high school photography skills once again

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

Lust For Gucci and Magazine Covers era is so special to me

she'd better bring her A game next era.... i expect no less than Steven Klein + David Lachapelle 

Imagine if Klein directed a MV for Lana. It would be so iconic...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I want the 40 minute short film she said she was working on based on The Sandpiper for LDR6

and no more White Mustanks! hire Anthony Mandler again

Rodi Rodriguez seems like an accurate choice for her but Charlotte Rutherford is all about plastic, colors and fake, while Lana is more as natural, lanscapes and indie stuff. And btw, those Megan Trainor photos omg, she looks so cheap. She seems like a hooker who recently got a tummy tuck belt and can't wait to show it. She's beautiful but holy fuck, who came up with the idea of that photoshoot?

i don't get why most of you here are craving that Lana collaborate with poppy cheesy photographers/singers even if you know that Lana IS NOT, and WILL NEVER BE a poppy shitty flop like Marina.

Rodi Rodriguez seems like an accurate choice for her but Charlotte Rutherford is all about plastic, colors and fake, while Lana is more as natural, lanscapes and indie stuff. And btw, those Megan Trainor photos omg, she looks so cheap. She seems like a hooker who recently got a tummy tuck belt and can't wait to show it. She's beautiful but holy fuck, who came up with the idea of that photoshoot?

i don't get why most of you here are craving that Lana collaborate with poppy cheesy photographers/singers even if you know that Lana IS NOT, and WILL NEVER BE a poppy shitty flop like Marina.

kdsnfklsdnflkd

I like the soft glow vibes, and the vintage feel to them, especially with the bold colors, but I feel like it'd be too pictorial for an album cover. Maybe, for the booklet.

I loved how realistic and grounded BtD's cover was. Paradise, lush. How hazy heated nostalgic UV's was. How classic oceanic HM was, and how LfL's cover reminds me of an American Anthology especially. 

r07lmqbgkyqy.jpg
I'm kinda hoping she'll incorporate some sort of warmer colors if she's gonna release an EP, and maybe some lavender and neutral tones for the album. But I mean, seeing how we don't have anything solid yet. Who knows where things will head. 

UV/Honeymoon

Honestly just get Neil Krug back, no one shoots her better

those photos are all FUGLY except for the interracial marriage ones

Lust For Gucci and Magazine Covers era is so special to me

she'd better bring her A game next era.... i expect no less than Steven Klein + David Lachapelle

Imagine a UV 2.0 with photoshoots only from Steven Klein... dark, sexy, and bondage all the way. THAT is what i dream of. but with the state of mind she seems in Rodi Rodriguez would be PERFECT for her. Charlotte whatever is NOT Lana to me, that seems toooo blinding while LDR6 already gives me humble, simplistic vibes

giphy.gif

Steven Klein can stay away.... her V magazine cover last year was atrocious and she looked like a low end hooker