Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Rodi Rodriguez seems like an accurate choice for her but Charlotte Rutherford is all about plastic, colors and fake, while Lana is more as natural, lanscapes and indie stuff. And btw, those Megan Trainor photos omg, she looks so cheap. She seems like a hooker who recently got a tummy tuck belt and can't wait to show it. She's beautiful but holy fuck, who came up with the idea of that photoshoot?

i don't get why most of you here are craving that Lana collaborate with poppy cheesy photographers/singers even if you know that Lana IS NOT, and WILL NEVER BE a poppy shitty flop like Marina.

Lmao, that made me laugh so hard..:oopna: 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I like the soft glow vibes, and the vintage feel to them, especially with the bold colors, but I feel like it'd be too pictorial for an album cover. Maybe, for the booklet.

I loved how realistic and grounded BtD's cover was. Paradise, lush. How hazy heated nostalgic UV's was. How classic oceanic HM was, and how LfL's cover reminds me of an American Anthology especially. 

r07lmqbgkyqy.jpg

I'm kinda hoping she'll incorporate some sort of warmer colors if she's gonna release an EP, and maybe some lavender and neutral tones for the album. But I mean, seeing how we don't have anything solid yet. Who knows where things will head. 

oo lavender with neutral tones would be heavenly. Kinda like the HBTB single cover??

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Not them just casually playing Lana's upcoming record like that :defeated: I need to be in that room so I can accidentally delete the next Guns and Roses she would want to put on the record instead of the next Your Girl  :creep:

New Lana song in the background of chuck’s latest IG story

Omg it’s so good!! Need it now

Not them just casually playing Lana's upcoming record like that :defeated: I need to be in that room so I can accidentally delete the next Guns and Roses she would want to put on the record instead of the next Your Girl  :creep:

Am I the only person who actually appreciates the beauty that is GAR?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

No..I like it. The verses are great and the bridge just takes me on psychedelic dreamy clouds.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

No there are like 5 people on Earth but the majority doesn't like it

No!!!!!!! Guns and Roses is one of my favorites on Ultra.

i love it too sister

No..I like it. The verses are great and the bridge just takes me on psychedelic dreamy clouds.

T A S T E

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Ok now I feel bad for bringing it up and derailing the conversation let's keep freaking out about this upcoming masterpiece that is finally a slow  sad song and doesn't seem to be poppy or happy

yaaay :kris: