Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Ok now we know we'll get sad songs. LDR6 is saved.

tenor.gif

It sounded like change and her singing is talking we don’t want it we want powerful vocals like in Born To die and Ultraviolence.

It sounded like change and her singing is talking we don’t want it we want powerful vocals like in Born To die and Ultraviolence.

Damn! This!. :icant:

I'd die for a new song with vocals like The Other Woman's

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I like the soft glow vibes, and the vintage feel to them, especially with the bold colors, but I feel like it'd be too pictorial for an album cover. Maybe, for the booklet.

I loved how realistic and grounded BtD's cover was. Paradise, lush. How hazy heated nostalgic UV's was. How classic oceanic HM was, and how LfL's cover reminds me of an American Anthology especially. r07lmqbgkyqy.jpg

I'm kinda hoping she'll incorporate some sort of warmer colors if she's gonna release an EP, and maybe some lavender and neutral tones for the album. But I mean, seeing how we don't have anything solid yet. Who knows where things will head.

the urban outfitters exclusive cover for honeymoon was incredible, she looks so gorgeous with that color scheme and it fit the album so well :flutter: i know the lfl cover was in the same format but ugh, i’m just not a fan of the aesthetic she chose for the album lmao sorry chuck :/ i’m kind of getting “next step from honeymoon” vibes since ldr6 supposedly is based on get free so she’s getting personal again and she said honeymoon was her vanity project so i’m really excited . her work with jack better not be on the album tho

UbsOye5.png

Well didn't she say that the next record's soundscape would be modeled after the song "Change"?

That is what I read on here

Well didn't she say that the next record's soundscape would be modeled after the song "Change"?

That is what I read on here

i remember seeing the phrase “piano ballads” i think

UbsOye5.png

Who let all the Guns And Roses stans out? What's next? Coachella stans? Ugh no...

Hey, the trap beats are cheap, but it’s not a terrible song. Not like BBB

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Guns And Roses sounds way better that the majority of the songs on Løst for Life lmaoo. Good luck arguing with that, folks :hottie: :angie:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Guns And Roses sounds way better that the majority of the songs on Løst for Life lmaoo. Good luck arguing with that, folks :hottie: :angie:

nnn you kinda ended US

Her worst released song is Lolita (BtD version).

hmm hmm, I thought Big Eyes is her least liked officially released song :$