Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

somebody pinch me we have 65 users on a topic we haven't hit these levels isnce minneapolis i can't believe we are already onto a new pre release era i love you all so fucking much i cant believe i get to enjoy these rides with every single one of you

except terrence you and your ugly taste can rot for the yosemite slander

di2Vc6d.gif

somebody pinch me we have 65 users on a topic we haven't hit these levels isnce minneapolis i can't believe we are already onto a new pre release era i love you all so fucking much i cant believe i get to enjoy these rides with every single one of you

di2Vc6d.gif

Let's just make sure we don't do the whole Glittergate thing again even though it was iconic af :hooker:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

didn't she said that the next project is more blues based? And that the final verse on "get free"  was "a good omen" for a direction that she wanted to go?

i hope the new project is a mix of folk, blues and indie

didn't she said that the next project is kinda into the blues (genre), and that's why "get free" ends with "into the blue"?

this lowkey sounds like something an instagram insider would say  :oprah3:

i76mrxw.png 

di2Vc6d.gif

BITCH i was just reading through that like awww that's so sweet ily too gorl but then u went and dragged me, UNLIKED xoxo

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Let's just make sure we don't do the whole Glittergate thing again even though it was iconic af :hooker:

You're right glittergate is tired

we're onto 3D rotating text gifs 

im jk elle i love you

I'm getting so emotional right now, like everyone is back and coming together and Lana is singing about happiness and i love this website so frickin much and all of u guys hi

43.jpg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

didn't she said that the next project is kinda into the blues (genre), and that's why "get free" ends with "into the blue"?

i hope the new project is a mix of folk and blues

i thought she meant that as in like moving out of a dark era into a new life emotionally/mentally, but if she really wants to give us a blues album lmk now so i can secure my wig with concrete

UbsOye5.png