Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Im ready for this thread to raise my post count to 2000

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

In before the theme for this album is birds and the concept is all about "getting free" and this is the album cover

tumblr_p3sfovlWFV1v3mfrto1_1280.jpg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I can't at this era starting so much earlier than I thought I'm so happy :crai:

She is really canceling herself replacing sadness with happiness

trying to catch happiness every night but it escaping from her hands doesn't sound that happy to me 

but maybe it's exactly about that, it's about how happiness is something that needs to be free in order for you to achieve it :oprah3:

i76mrxw.png 

trying to catch happiness every night but it escaping from her hands doesn't sound that happy to me :oprah3:

At least she doesn't wish she was was dead :slayty: it's a progress

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I personally don’t think she’ll release this, but then again, she did release Coachella which is kind of autobiographical too... and also a song I never thought she would finish and release, lol.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

This butterfly song sounds alot like roses bloom for you so that makes me think that it might also be on the album! She did tease roses bloom for you last December which was after LFL release meaning she might have intentions to release it

8Kehi6T.gif

psYExDl.gifgmagik_4.gif

ApKRWq5.gif

WdXte66.gifANPqAh8.gif0AFdccI.gif

Qoshj7c.gif

SGT8Dqd.gifSGT8Dqd.gifSGT8Dqd.gif

jCA92EO.gifqWKoE7U.gif8FEmVOD.gif

PE1OgLe.gif8FEmVOD.gif

9cr4rjy.gif

fWqsx7F.gif

my emotions rn