Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

so this whole time i've been stanning a Republican? one second i'm the clown then suddenly the clown is me.

to be fair her words were that she's neither liberal nor republican.

I haven't received anything from Ticketmaster/Livenation about my CD that I'm supposed to get. Does anyone know if it's one CD per purchase or per ticket? I bought 2 tickets, and I was going to give my dad the extra CD if I got 2.

I only bought 1 Lana ticket. But I also recently bought 2 tickets from TM for Sleater-Kinney under the same deal and they only sent me 1 CD.... Hope I am wrong for you!

I haven't received anything from Ticketmaster/Livenation about my CD that I'm supposed to get. Does anyone know if it's one CD per purchase or per ticket? I bought 2 tickets, and I was going to give my dad the extra CD if I got 2.

I  believe it's one per customer. I bought two tickets on two separate days but only received one email about receiving a CD.

mypictr_380x225-7.png

Does anyone know a website I can purchase the NFR vinyl (colored), that ships to The Netherlands? So the blue or the purple one? Maybe a German store that's ships to NL as well?

so by the looks of it, everybody on this site has already listened to the album. i can't be the only one waiting for midnight  :deadbanana:

I'm waiting too sis! it's been a long journey but we are almost there  :defeated:

mypictr_380x225-7.png

NFR is lana’s best album to date, her magnum opus!!!!

(this will get us to 4000 pages) :hooker:

(NFR = HM) > UV 

:hooker:  :oopna:  :oopna:  :oopna:  :oopna:  :oopna:  :oopna:  :oopna:  :oopna:  :thumb:  :thumb2:  :thumb3:

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

Does anyone know a website I can purchase the NFR vinyl (colored), that ships to The Netherlands? So the blue or the purple one? Maybe a German store that's ships to NL as well?

maybe fnac france?

so by the looks of it, everybody on this site has already listened to the album. i can't be the only one waiting for midnight  :deadbanana:

I haven't - still waiting. That being said, I've heard the snippets Lana posted + MAC, VB, HIADT, DT, FIILY and TG. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

so by the looks of it, everybody on this site has already listened to the album. i can't be the only one waiting for midnight :deadbanana:

I’m waiting. I haven’t listened to any lq or hq leaks. Just the songs she’s released. I just told my friend that I should of had an energy drink or something bc I’m exhausted. But I’m staying up even if I have to hold my eyes open lol

I’d say check with record stores where you live! I was surprised to see my local record store sell the blue vinyl - I ordered one ASAP lol.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png