Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I’ve done journalism too. Good job? I guess

Maybe for attention, possibly? Fake news is real and I’ve never heard of that site before. Who are they to have gotten a press release before anyone else and yet, no other site has said it too?? Makes sense right? Lmao no

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/lana-del-rey-new-song-hope-is-a-dangerous-thing-774028/ 

https://www.stereogum.com/2027834/lana-del-rey-hope-is-a-dangerous-thing-for-a-woman-like-me-to-have-but-i-have-it/music/

https://www.complex.com/music/2019/01/lana-del-rey-drops-new-song-hope-is-a-dangerous-thing-for-a-woman-like-me-to-have-but-i-have-it

If she doesn’t do the interview today we will not hear from her til March.

Even if she doesn't do the interview today, we'll hear news before that: I mean, she has the Gucci campaign kicking next week, there's the poetry book that is finished also, and she teased a new song on Dec. 31: things are pacing up a bit. Next single should drop not too long before the album, so maybe next month if the March release is real? 

she deleted the post in which she announced Hope.. so yeah. It seems she's pissed.

Wait.. why would she be pissed?! Is the song rush-released? I honestly don't get anything from this era

LPKOJIHUGYFTDSDFGHJK,LMHMGLIUFGDFSDQ IM LISTENING TO BIHI FOR THE FIRST TIME AND IM CUMMING SO HARD I FUCKING LOVE IT!DSÇF!DÇS!FÇSD!FÇ!!!!!DF! I LOVE WHEN SHE GETS ANGRY AND BREATHY DKFHKDJFH

ZKcaooE.png

LPKOJIHUGYFTDSDFGHJK,LMHMGLIUFGDFSDQ IM LISTENING TO BIHI FOR THE FIRST TIME AND IM CUMMING SO HARD I FUCKING LOVE IT!DSÇF!DÇS!FÇSD!FÇ!!!!!DF! I LOVE WHEN SHE GETS ANGRY AND BREATHY DKFHKDJFH

Go off sis!  :defeated:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I just hope she decides if she wants to go caps or no caps for the tittle track, cos rn having the three singles looks messy cos its a mix of both

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

I feel like Lana has became the very essence of who she was around the time of writing VG but the matured version of her, keeping all her history in check. I love the song a lot, I love Lana's voice a lot, and I think it's the best lyrics she ever wrote. When she gets high at the end it just makes me want to cry, her voice is so soft and sad in contrary to the lyrics who then seem fake, it makes me tear up man

ZKcaooE.png

Wait.. why would she be pissed?! Is the song rush-released? I honestly don't get anything from this era

I think Hope... is the October single: she said it standed on its own, was more thoughtful and serious. At the end of October, she posted the first snippet with the caption "FROM NFR": i think she decided to finally include it on NFR. Why are we getting this third "fan single" just now? Probably because she said she wanted the poetry book before releasing NFR. So, to me, it is a sign she is "buying some time" before kicking the whole REAL pre-release era, with the lead single. 

But having listened to BIHI tho, I strongly feel like Cinnamon is going to be one of my favourite songs of all timmmmmmme. I've listened to the snippets an offending amount of times and hearing the lofi snippets on headphones makes me wanna cave my head in. Stanning the empress of bad decisions and questionable choices

ZKcaooE.png

The lead will be Cinnamon or Happiness Is A Butterfly, I'm sure of it. From what we've heard they're the most commercial songs from the album and maybe that's a business decision, not a creative one. Her managers are probably letting her release these songs as promo singles so she can express her artistic vision but will also try to release some chart-worthy song to gather some attention for the album   :heart:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The lead will be Cinnamon or Happiness Is A Butterfly, I'm sure of it. From what we've heard they're the most commercial songs from the album and maybe that's a business decision, not a creative one. Her managers are probably letting her release these songs as promo singles so she can express her artistic vision but will also try to release some chart-worthy song to gather some attention for the album   :heart:

wasnt she filming something for HIAB? I think we are getting it next

I swear the gays always want drama. She’s not pissed about anything. Lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I hope that she gets rid of her managers tbh. It's a shame the fact that an artist can't express their artistic views bc they have to sell 

wasnt she filming something for HIAB? I think we are getting it next

Didn't she use the HIAB footage for MAC though? You can clearly see her mouthing some of the words to HIAB in the MAC music video  :deadbanana:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Didn't she use the HIAB footage for MAC though? You can clearly see her mouthing some of the words to HIAB in the MAC music video  :deadbanana:

She had the instagram post of her filming with her dancers, and they were singing HIAB

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.