Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

What girls shading each other?

I'll see if I can find the video, brb

Edit: here it is

https://twitter.com/urdadwayne/status/1090690963364872192

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Those 11-year old girlies shading each other are badder than Lana at the moment tbh

Now that's a baddie! Lana can't relate TBH.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Norman Rocking Fuckwell

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Why is everyone so entitled? I want the album as much as anyone but Lana doesn't owe us anything. In the last 5 months she has give us 3 amazing songs, one of which being the best she's ever released (Venice Bitch :deadbanana: ) and also awesome live performances of 3 other songs. She doesn't care about good promo so why are we still expecting her to suddenly change? The album is coming soon, and all musical signs point to it being one of her best.

I can't imagine reading this board if I was her. I would probably disappear too. :toofunny:

I agree with you on most parts. We are lucky to have her. She released six albums /EP in 8 years, which is more than most artists. NFR is shaping up to be a stunning album, and I do love the three songs we have so far. However, my only concern is how scattered and spaced everything is with this pre-release era. We are going on a 6 month+ period here, which is much more than the industry’s usual. I don’t mind that she goes mute between albums, but when she kicks things, i expect the album to be out within 5 months. Like i said before, this era has the worst of HM (no interviews) and LFL (how spaced everything was).

This being said, I trust I will love NFR, but the waiting game is a bit tiring.

I'm already over HIAB. She butchered that song with those darn snippets. I need something FRESH, INNOVATING and NEW.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Selena Gomes was at the homophobic chuck yesterday... Queen Lana Del Rey and Princess Selena Gomez curing gays

Not surprising Selena goes there considering she auditioned more than twice to be in pedophile and rapist Woody Allen's movie.

I just need to vent okay?

So like...WHY the hell would she release MAC and VB in SEPTEMBER, and then choose to release the album in MARCH? That's six months. HALF A YEAR. And even then, we don't know for sure if it is being released in March because at this rate it looks like it could be released May-July because for some reason this bitch has a weird obsession with summer releases.

To add, the promo right now is non existent. Gucci campaign doesn't count. She even mentioned the poetry book was finished, correct? And I understand publishing can take a lot of time, but why can't she just release the album, THEN release the poetry book??

We don't even have any photoshoots, interviews, album cover/tracklist etc.

March 29th truly is the May 26th of this era.

200.gif

I just need to vent okay?

So like...WHY the hell would she release MAC and VB in SEPTEMBER, and then choose to release the album in MARCH? That's six months. HALF A YEAR. And even then, we don't know for sure if it is being released in March because at this rate it looks like it could be released May-July because for some reason this bitch has a weird obsession with summer releases.

To add, the promo right now is non existent. Gucci campaign doesn't count. She even mentioned the poetry book was finished, correct? And I understand publishing can take a lot of time, but why can't she just release the album, THEN release the poetry book??

We don't even have any photoshoots, interviews, album cover/tracklist etc.

March 29th truly is the May 26th of this era.

200.gif

AHBuCrS.gif

Lana in 2018: Oh yeah, I have a new album that's gonna come out at the top of 2019

Lana in 2019: Actually the album is coming at the middle of the year, sorry lol xx

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***