LOVE

Vinyl Collectors/Enthusiasts

12 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

sooo besties RSD drop one is in less than a week! what are yall planning to get? personally i want chromatica yellow and twenty one pilots location sessions and also shrek score

shrek shrek shrek ive been looking for it for months:hair:

If I liked Chromatica, I would definitely get the new deluxe because it seems to be really well made (although I personally think the black vinyl version looks better than the yellow one), but that album ain't for me anyway. Feels a bit rude to release those cheap ass transparent/silver/picture disc versions that only came in a plastic sleeve first and then, an entire year later, give the album the vinyl treatment that it should've got from the beginning, but oh well...

Myself, I definitely wanna get t.A.T.u – 200 km/h In The Wrong Lane (first time it's ever available on vinyl, I think) and the Ariana live album. I might also get the Shygirl EP if I can find it somewhere.

I'm a bit bummed that for the second year in a row, there don't seem to be any RSD-related Madonna releases (unless they do something for RSD Black Friday again). In 2019, we got the I Rise remix EP as well as gorgeous replicas of the original Japanese La Isla Bonita and True Blue EPs on coloured vinyl; in 2018, there was the You Can Dance remix album as well as a really cute picture disc version of her debut album; and in 2016, they released a cute little EP called Like A Virgin & Other Big Hits (again, a replica of the 1984 Japan-only release). So because of that, I've always associated Madonna with Record Store Day, and it would be great if they continued these kind of releases – like, I would die for a cute Justify My Love remix EP on coloured vinyl, or maybe even some Erotica-era stuff. Hopefully in the future!

xDkkuk4.gif

i'm having the worst week of my life, so to treat myself i just put in my order for Ennio Morricone - Passion on 2xLP from my local record store! i'm super into his work. look at this pretty little thing:

Spoiler

5289168.jpg?20201213013847

and the description of this release just makes me even more excited to pick it up when i can:

Passion is available as a limited edition of 3000 individually numbered copies on pink and purple marbled vinyl lp. The package includes a 4-page insert with liner notes written by Claudio Fuiano. The gatefold sleeve contains a diamond glitter foil spot varnish on the outside and images of iconic movie posters on the inside.

so pumped! :angie: i do hope to eventually get the other Ennio Morricone theme releases, but for now this'll do to cheer me up!

i'm honestly not sure i'm gonna pick anything up for RSD... i really can't afford it although i never got Chromatica on vinyl and that's my second fave Gaga album, so hmmm...... :dua:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

On 6/6/2021 at 10:41 PM, rockwellfckingnorman said:

sooo besties RSD drop one is in less than a week! what are yall planning to get? personally i want chromatica yellow and twenty one pilots location sessions and also shrek score

acquired both couldnt find shrek :( !! did you guys get what you wanted

I got my yellow Chromatica copy! :defeated:

(right after I had given up and just purchased the black version from Gaga's store + the clear version to put insider the nice packaging from the black version :rip: so now I have three copies of Chromatica coming, take my coins I guess Gaga :rip: )

went shopping with my friends today and we had wagamama’s so i didn’t have enough money to get any record store day things cuz that restaurant is soooo expensive

but my friend got the easy life life’s a beach goldfish cover for her sister, kind of bummed because i haven’t got a new vinyl in forever :xcry:

original.gif