Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

so its dropping midnight new york time right? is that everywhere? its confusing omg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i still have faith that this album will drop tonight, but i will admit, i have to be more realistic, we can't gurantee lana will pull through! at the least, i hope she annouces something, or starts releasing her singles. 

if the album isn't released tonight, i wll have to get my #teamdelulu card revoked, and join #teamclownery. :omg:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

i still have faith that this album will drop tonight, but i will admit, i have to be more realistic, we can't gurantee lana will pull through! at the least, i hope she annouces something, or starts releasing her singles. 

if the album isn't released tonight, i wll have to get my #teamdelulu card revoked, and join #teamclownery. :omg:

She has to announce that the album is delayed. Most ppl are going to be so confused when there won't be any album tomorrow. Google Lana herself and every article are giving us september 5th. Watch stores being tired of questions about the album and thousants of hate comments on her media.

Mmeow~

10 minutes ago, Chiunzhan said:

Sept 19th it is

We would be very okay but god damn. Could she announce that like a honest human being and just give us the date to stop our madness? We need to know. Im tired of this situation and questions in my mind if im going to hear the album soon(not soon 2 months - soon 2 weeks max) or in fk next eternity...

Mmeow~

At this point she could drop the tracklist, cover, pre order and a new date and i'd not even be hyped because she'd probably change it all and delay it all last minute, it sucks

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Well, going to sleep now, & I’ve set an alarm for 11:30pm just in case something does happen at midnight :toofunny: see you all then for the meltdown, no matter which way this plays out x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, imenos said:

give me ONE CONCRETE REASON that the album is not coming the 5th

She said in her video that we'll hear LMLYLAW before we see the Chemtrails music video, implying that we won't hear the entire album before we see the Chemtrails music video, only LMLYLAW.