Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

So, I was thinking... we are getting something in the next few hours anyway. It really doesn’t matter what is it about at this point, a lead single or just a photo shoot, it’s new and COCC related almost for sure!

I’m excited! :woot:

B01C43A7296444A39131F71DB.jpeg&type=jpeg

Spoiler
10 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

This new Gaga remix is so ugly just like us wasting our time here-

Im not kidding - this remix is SO ugly that could easily be a soundtrack of this thread

10 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

do yall realize that we were on page 666 YESTERDAY. how tf did that happen

9 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I get such anxiety when I log on after 30 mins and see 100+ replies omg 

This is kind of what I meant. Some posts don’t belong in here, and everyone spamming makes it really stressful to go through pages until you realize nothing has really happened. :( 

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

8 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

As explained in great detail by the gem that is @Fart Deco :kiss:

Thanks bb, you're too kind  :kiss3:

Anyways, something's probably going to happen, at midnight or later during the day... Sherry went too far giving us a countdown AND an insta story hashtagging COCC to be just for clout, but we'll see, I guess :smokes3:

Lanarat.png

6 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:
  Hide contents

This is kind of what I meant. Some posts don’t belong in here, and everyone spamming makes it really stressful to go through pages until you realize nothing has really happened. :( 

If you need to know if something happen - all you need is the newest page. Spam and madness means nothing. I didn't even read all of these posts because I didn't have to. Always check Lana's insta first.

Mmeow~

4 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

If you need to know if something happen - all you need is the newest page. Spam and madness means nothing. I didn't even read all of these posts because I didn't have to. Always check Lana's insta first.

I do that. But sometimes new info comes from fans finding something, which happened a lot during the NFR era and recently thanks to Rorman and their DM with Ed.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, fucksforever said:

we can but let's hope that doesn't happen

We'll have our page 1000 easily if she'll drop preorder and tracklist tomorrow. But this thread will be able to have 3000+ If the album is delayed. BUT IF SHE WONT SAY ANYTHING AND THIS IS JUST ANOTHER TOP OF THE YEAR SITUATION I SWEAR... :lanasrs2: I won't be happy...

Mmeow~