Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I’m more confused than before. 
But the video aesthetic looks like a serve—id be down for the album cover to be a still from it. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

a glamorous blonde lana in a high budget music video with a photoshoot done by neil krug in 2020 i cant fucking believe it :trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha:

the album is probably coming out the end of october but this means we’ll get a preorder and singles 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

17 minutes ago, WhiteHydrangea said:

Let me hold you, not just for vacation
But for real and for forever
Make it real life
Let me be a real wife to you
Girlfriend, lover, mother, friend
I adore you

:flutter:

ok caps unlocked, i am very calm now! thanks for posting this.

i remember exactly the way she says this, smooth and velvety (~like the mother i never had~ jk).

gonna listen to violet tonight and meditate before i sleep.

THE QUEEN IS COMING. COTCC IS COMING. NEIL IS BACK. BRTHR IS COMING. AHHHHH.

I'M SO HAPPY.

CAPS LOCKED FOREVER.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Knew the album wouldn't be coming next week, but so happy that new music is coming soon

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Tiffany pollard GIF

I'm very happy about this. This is exactly what I was talking about... surprise releases suck. Now we know that we will get Let Me Love You Like A Woman as the first single. Then we'll get the Cocc mv possibly with the album. Also Neil Krug has probably shot all the promo pictures which is THE dream

I wonder how this retro aesthetic will be juxtaposed to the more urban and modern one she teased on the post with the low-cut yellow suit (if that outfit was even used for some sort of promo pictures/videos) :eartha2:

Lanarat.png

SHE SAID SEPTEMBER 5TH. SHE SHOULD TELL US THAT THE ALBUM IS DELAYED NOW. WHY IS SHE ACTING LIKE SHE DIDNT ANNOUNCE ANYTHING??? SHE SHOULD APOLOGIZE US NOT SAYING FKING ''SOON" -_- i still think that the album is coming this week it should be if she didnt say that it is not. What does her soon mean? We need to wait a few months more?

Mmeow~

in the past few weeks i had a mini heart attack every single time an insta notification popped up on my phone thinking it was gonna be about the album and tonight it finally happened :crai: thank goodness she didn't post it while i was at work, i would have died right there from holding it in 

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it