Elle

Blue Banisters (f.k.a Rock Candy Sweet) - Pre-Release Thread: OUT JULY 4TH

6 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

Not another Groupie Love 

Lol I am one of the few that like Groupie Love. I love how trippy it sounds on the second half, when the strings hit: it’s like being in a haze, at a music festival, on a sizzling summer day. And I don’t mind ASAP on that one. A song mid-record of RCS sounding somewhat or very loosely like Groupie Love would be nice IMO

I highly doubt that follow means anything 

hip hop is the exact opposite of everything she’s been doing recently. Going down that path with LFL made sense as she was dating a “rapper” and was definitely in her more party

gorl baddie phase

now...well...

2 hours ago, COTCC said:

Hey first time posting here. Does anyone know if Lana has always followed Mike Dean on Instagram or if it is recent? Hopefully he worked on a few songs for RCS. 

Causing a meltdown on LB with his/her first post. A legend :ma:

Edit: Our names :tommy:

Edit2: Look what great image the New Yorker used:

210405_r38150.jpg

https://www.newyorker.com/goings-on-about-town/night-life/allie-crow-buckley-moonlit-and-devious

2 hours ago, cinnamongirI said:

we wete just manifesting a few pages back hip hop influences and what have you :ma:. this guy has worked for kid cudi and his productions are very vibey

nah cause y’all don’t understand i’m OBSESSED mike dean produced beyoncé’s love drought from lemonade, one of my favorite songs from her... this man is so good omg THIS IS SO MY BRAND :ma::beyonce: 

we NEED strong hip-hop beats with spacey lucious synth landscapes on rock candy this WILL end the pandemic i can feel it 

Uhm I don’t see her going down the hip hop route with RCS, especially not after COCC... Honeymoon had those subtle trappish elements on some songs so it was kind of physiological for her to explore and expand that sound on LFL! 
But she likes to surprise so this could turn into a BTD to UV situation where she pulls a 180 on her sound :ma:

Lanarat.png

thank god she’s finally ditching jack, folk and country, we missed you lizzy! :sluttybunny:

♥ 𝕴𝖒𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖘𝖔 𝖉𝖔𝖕𝖊 ♥